Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m dead, just seen Lloyds short video come up under Edens……. Of him trying to rap about recruitment. Lord have mercy on my soul. The ick. THE ICK.Lying runs in both of them eh, didn’t he say he didn’t use TikTok before eden and didn’t have a clue how to use it 😂

- doubt the link will work but if it does… there you go 😂😂😂
Omg, my minge has literally just shrivelled up and died, imagine shagging that! :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My son has bought some of Lloyds shoe boosters 🤣 I’m relieved I knew what it was as they are weird af 😩

Omg I’m dead, just seen Lloyds short video come up under Edens……. Of him trying to rap about recruitment. Lord have mercy on my soul. The ick. THE ICK.Lying runs in both of them eh, didn’t he say he didn’t use TikTok before eden and didn’t have a clue how to use it 😂

- doubt the link will work but if it does… there you go 😂😂😂
My favourite part of his rap was "I'm L-Lloyd" even stumbles over his own name and checks his notes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do I find the new thread?
Whenever one is made the link should be posted in this thread

How does she have 288k instagram followers yet 20 comments on her most recent upload 🤔 shocking engagement

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tell me Eden is skint without telling me Eden is skint, I’ll go first..

She’s started uploading short videos to YouTube
Why’s she fuckibg lying for again lmao she’s been doing YT shorts for ages now, she uploads all her TikTok’s to YouTube shorts and most of them have like 1 view 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she say she’s attractive to him he is the biggest ick going 😂🤮🤮🤮🤮
His height, his shoe booster, his clothes and the way he talks ALL A MASSIVE ICK
Sometimes I think she does have the Ick and is only with him cos of the content it gives her. I don’t think it’s genuine on either side. She tested the waters with the first date video and kept his identity private and once she realised how much we little weirdo fans lapped it up she realised she was into something. Maybe she’s paying him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sometimes I think she does have the Ick and is only with him cos of the content it gives her. I don’t think it’s genuine on either side. She tested the waters with the first date video and kept his identity private and once she realised how much we little weirdo fans lapped it up she realised she was into something. Maybe she’s paying him 😂
I think she is, there’s no way he would give up work for that life style, he’ll be 50 before she moves out

Whenever one is made the link should be posted in this thread

How does she have 288k instagram followers yet 20 comments on her most recent upload 🤔 shocking engagement
She deletes sooooooo many comments, has a word filter s d she buys her followers x

Reactions: 1
Rent a midget

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they Lee’s kids in Yaz’s IG story or is it their niece and nephew??

Eden’s engagement on any of her social media is shocking compared to the followers she has. Clear sign of her buying her followers or just people not caring as much about her boring life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.