Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno how she can eat sea food its like the number one thing i stay away from incase it makes me sick .

Reactions: 17
I'm on one today so do forgive me but I think she's trolling us at this point with that clip in the back 😂
Also, not wearing a mask at the doctors surgery? Surely you just would anyway for everyone elses protection?
My doctors still ask for one to be worn. Perfect place to pick up germs. Then again this is the girl who doesn’t wash her hands for days 🤢

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t give a tit about anyones safety anyway, made that abundantly clear when she broke lockdown rules just to go shopping at b n m 😉

Reactions: 7
She’s 5 foot 10 at most, 6 foot with heels on, she did a video with soph back in lockdown comparing heights, she had 4 or 5 inch heels on, which made her 6 foot, soph is like 5’3, 5’4 and you can just tell that taking off 4 inches she’s actually only 5’10, I don’t know why she thinks it’s such a flex to say shes 6 foot.
Heard her say she’s 6ft in a couple of other videos too. She really is a pathological liar.

I had a friend who was the same would lie about everything. If she had cereal for breakfast she’d tell you she had toast. It got so bad that she started making up illnesses she had like cancer, brain tumours etc - wonder if Eden will get to that stage one day.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s basicslly jay from inbetweeners, even more so now she has a fringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she’s absolutely 6ft/5”11. All three of them are. She’s significantly taller than Lloyd who says he’s 5”8
BD712CF8-7481-41FC-B4C7-BE19DCEB703F.jpeg
I

I couldn’t find the video of them in the kitchen where Eden says she’s 6 foot with 3, 4 inch heels on but I knew I wasn’t the only one to hear her say she was 5’10 on a live, she’s such a liar 🤥 😂

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1350831I

I couldn’t find the video of them in the kitchen where Eden says she’s 6 foot with 3, 4 inch heels on but I knew I wasn’t the only one to hear her say she was 5’10 on a live, she’s such a liar 🤥 😂
she’s actually insane like choose one and stick with it! She’s said in so many videos that she’s 6ft. Just a compulsive liar

Reactions: 2
not the empty bottle of wine on the windowsill in the twilight videos 😬
Jesus he probably doesn’t even use a glass anymore - just straight from the bottle.

Wonder if she’s only started lying about her height since being with the vertically challenged alcoholic.

Reactions: 10
I've said it before and ill say it again, I thank my lucky stars that Eden got with Little lad, this thread never fails to make me laugh at the end of a stressful day, See she really is all about mental health, this thread is doing wonders for mine! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've said it before and ill say it again, I thank my lucky stars that Eden got with Little lad, this thread never fails to make me laugh at the end of a stressful day, See she really is all about mental health, this thread is doing wonders for mine! 😂 😂 😂
Same, I read this thread like the morning paper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.