Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did yaz comment on khloe kardashians insta 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭
The cringe
She’s gradually got worse and worse every day.

Posting on KK’s relationship. But literally gaslight her followers and threw a tantrum when her relationship was commented on AFTER her husband publicly uploaded their argument.

Also posted again about how happy she is and says she authentic. Yet she’s telling Spragg she’s an abused wife.

Not saying you how to share all the bad but making out your life is perfect when it’s not. She evidently a very miserable person.

Reactions: 13
Lloyd was DJing last night. Explains Edens radio silence today. Lloyd was probably up until 6am on ❄ and she’s been in a mood all day no doubt

Edit: Lloyds limited the comments too. Shock
I’d say they were both on it! Edens no saint when it comes to ❄

Reactions: 6
It's obvious that Lloyd is on his tippy toes but how the duck has she managed to make herself shorter without distorting the photo?
I don’t think she’s edited it to make herself look smaller but she’s probably squatting down a bit & her front leg is covering it up

Reactions: 3
Yasmin shared this to her Instagram story. Is it just me who’s absolutely puzzled how she thinks this is a offensive comment? I don’t think it is. She has uploaded a TikTok where she knows she will get people with different opinions commenting? Don’t do social media if you’re going to be butt hurt about people having different opinions to yours…
I replied to this story saying people are going to have different opinions and that commented wasn’t offensive and she blocked me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahhahaha I was on red bull all night chatting…. Yeah sure ❄ ❄ ❄

Billy bull shitter was on a comedown 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahahhahaha I was on red bull all night chatting…. Yeah sure ❄ ❄ ❄

Billy bull shitter was on a comedown 😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t know anyone who does ❄ without alcohol. I know she’s had a glass of Prosecco here and there but I’m still trying to get my head around this.

Reactions: 4
That’s so weird, my sister has been with her boyfriend for 5 years and I still don’t have his number let alone text him DAILY.. Something is so off with that family
She’s very strange, no boundaries and highly emotional over non emotional things, also he isn’t your brother in law 🤣 he’s edens bf of 6 months.

But I can see how Lee got para, look how OTT she is with Lloyd telling him how much she loves him, constantly commenting apparently constantly messaging, she thinks it doesn’t look suss because is her sisters fella but it’s weird have some respect, have some boundaries and I don’t know why not give your own husband some attention 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also saw her replying to her comments about how tough it is to keep their families together, she’s such a martyr

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't think Eden takes ❄ and I dont think we should believe anything on here from people saying "I know of Eden through my boyfriend's sister's uncle's dog", we've seen a few times they come, stir stuff up then leave again.

But genuinely I can't see her being a coke head, not when she hardly drinks. Plus with how much she eats too. I think she's probably just a stoner 🍃

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't think Eden takes ❄ and I dont think we should believe anything on here from people saying "I know of Eden through my boyfriend's sister's uncle's dog", we've seen a few times they come, stir stuff up then leave again.

But genuinely I can't see her being a coke head, not when she hardly drinks. Plus with how much she eats too. I think she's probably just a stoner 🍃
I knew someone who had all the health anxieties eden had and they smoked a bit of a joint and took themselves to A&E because they thought they were having a heart attack. That said I reckon they smoke weed because it suits their lifestyle of sleeping and eating and would defo alleviate the boringness of living in their bedroom but I think ❄ would be wayy to extreme for her if some of her anxieties are true. Only my opinion, I don’t actually have a clue.

Reactions: 5
If Yaz doesn’t get that hair cut then the split ends will just keep splitting all up the hair and it will all look like tit like the ends do now. She has beautiful hair until it gets to like 10 inches from the bottom. I was a hairdresser for 24 years before I did the job I do now (optics).
And Eden will end up with bloody blepharitis if she doesn’t keep them spiders clean on her eyes.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.