Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads are moving faster than Lloyd stomping through the airport in his boosters!

Winning thread suggestion bought to you by @Hereforthetea21 🙌🏻
(edited to fit, had to get creative with emojis)
D07221D0-467B-49E3-AA28-D62F154512E2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
GO WATCH LLOYDS MOST RECENT VIDEO ON TIKTOK!!! He’s so fed up of her look at his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe there’s 27 threads for the harvashians already!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Short and sweet recap cos she’s been bleeping boring and all the focus has been on Yaz and we all know what happened there. Big fat drama, big fat tit stirring sister, Dan Slagg making everything worse and a SM break shorter than Lloyd Hulme. Cos of this, the last thread moved faster than Yaz moves away from the Lee’s camera when he’s had a bottle. Too soon?

More horse whisperer bullshit in the last thread. Eden claims that she hasn’t ridden a horse for three years, but from the look of her unnaturally bouncing on her horses back, it actually looks like she hasn’t ridden a horse ever. 🤔 Has anyone actually checked on the horse after Eden forcefully smashed her fishy fanny against it repeatedly? The poor thing is probably in quarantine after a deep shampoo.

Eden (an avid love island viewer) isn’t watching this year as it’s full of negativity and half naked women and little Lloyd isn’t allowed to look at them. And because it’s full of negativity and she’s in a happy healthy relationship! Yep, sure sounds it babe! #FreeLloyd

Eden managed to move her fingers away from her ingrown pubic hairs for enough time to dirty delete a few videos shortly after posting, most notably:
  • a video shaming women for talking about weight loss in public
  • a video showing her editing her photo on a paid for notorious editing app

With the above in mind, let’s remember why Eden got famous for, being a mental health advocate and luring vulnerable people to her videos to help them eat. Since then, she has shown she gives no shits about people with mental health issues, speaks in an unhealthy way about food and body checks at every change she gets. For a second then I thought she had finally found her moral compass! Then I remembered she’s Eagle Harvey and barely goes a day without getting irrationally angry and telling one of her followers to duck off!

Eden was riled when she realised the entire world thinks her boyfriend is better suited to her sister. We all agree that Lloyd seems moody and doesn’t seem to want to appear in her lives anymore, then as soon as Freya appears he’s springing up as fast as his boosters will take him! Will this be the start of #Froyd? ❤🤞 ❤

As you were trolls 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
He probably low-key wanted to twit her really hard with that tortilla 😅😅
Did you see how much foundation it wiped off her face

Short and sweet recap cos she’s been bleeping boring and all the focus has been on Yaz and we all know what happened there. Big fat drama, big fat tit stirring sister, Dan Slagg making everything worse and a SM break shorter than Lloyd Hulme. Cos of this, the last thread moved faster than Yaz moves away from the Lee’s camera when he’s had a bottle. Too soon?

More horse whisperer bullshit in the last thread. Eden claims that she hasn’t ridden a horse for three years, but from the look of her unnaturally bouncing on her horses back, it actually looks like she hasn’t ridden a horse ever. 🤔 Has anyone actually checked on the horse after Eden forcefully smashed her fishy fanny against it repeatedly? The poor thing is probably in quarantine after a deep shampoo.

Eden (an avid love island viewer) isn’t watching this year as it’s full of negativity and half naked women and little Lloyd isn’t allowed to look at them. And because it’s full of negativity and she’s in a happy healthy relationship! Yep, sure sounds it babe! #FreeLloyd

Eden managed to move her fingers away from her ingrown pubic hairs for enough time to dirty delete a few videos shortly after posting, most notably:
  • a video shaming women for talking about weight loss in public
  • a video showing her editing her photo on a paid for notorious editing app

With the above in mind, let’s remember why Eden got famous for, being a mental health advocate and luring vulnerable people to her videos to help them eat. Since then, she has shown she gives no shits about people with mental health issues, speaks in an unhealthy way about food and body checks at every change she gets. For a second then I thought she had finally found her moral compass! Then I remembered she’s Eagle Harvey and barely goes a day without getting irrationally angry and telling one of her followers to duck off!

Eden was riled when she realised the entire world thinks her boyfriend is better suited to her sister. We all agree that Lloyd seems moody and doesn’t seem to want to appear in her lives anymore, then as soon as Freya appears he’s springing up as fast as his boosters will take him! Will this be the start of #Froyd? ❤🤞 ❤

As you were trolls 😘
Never fail to disappoint 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just looked at that TikTok account that was on the last page of the last thread and WHAT?!

The hotdog thing is insane!!! I'm guessing that's her and Sofia as they used to pretend they were an item to get views

I'm shocked that she admitted prostitution

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
HAHAHAHAHAHA calm down hun it’s not that deep

(had to upload in parts as file was too large!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just looked at that TikTok account that was on the last page of the last thread and WHAT?!

The hotdog thing is insane!!! I'm guessing that's her and Sofia as they used to pretend they were an item to get views

I'm shocked that she admitted prostitution
On a charity live for CHILDREN in need no less. I hope that video gets some serious views so people see her for who she is! She’s shameless.

Reactions: 11
She really thinks she is something amazing, no way in 2 years was she an amazing pro rider. After what I saw the other day she is no pro rider. Just trying to show off only she looks a fool, it all just looked awful just trying to show off infront of Lloyd and kids on tik tok is all she managed to do

Reactions: 13
How original that Lloyd said Eden would be a peach and Eden saying Lloyd would be a banana… it’s very bleeping boring

Reactions: 8
Oooooooop we’ve riled her.

FYI eedie, 2018 was three years ago not 7. She’s desperate for fame and always has been, but doesn’t want the critique and responsibilities that come with it. No wonder she hasn’t been able to hold down a job! She’s genuinely afraid of any type of personal accountability and she’ll lose this “job” too before long. Your cancelling is pending Kitty

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooooooop we’ve riled her.

FYI eedie, 2018 was three years ago not 7. She’s desperate for fame and always has been, but doesn’t want the critique and responsibilities that come with it. No wonder she hasn’t been able to hold down a job! She’s genuinely afraid of any type of personal accountability and she’ll lose this “job” too before long. Your cancelling is pending Kitty
Needy really doesn't understand adulting does she. If I made a SM video that put me or my company in disrepute then I would be fired for gross misconduct. It happens! I only follow Tiktok but have encountered many scammy begs 'creators' that have been sacked for their TT content.
She is a daft bint that one.
#FreeLloyd

Reactions: 15
Needy really doesn't understand adulting does she. If I made a SM video that put me or my company in disrepute then I would be fired for gross misconduct. It happens! I only follow Tiktok but have encountered many scammy begs 'creators' that have been sacked for their TT content.
She is a daft bint that one.
#FreeLloyd
Good employers also check social media before hiring someone! She’s so out of touch with the real world!

PLEAAAAAASE which one of you is this am creasing 😭😭

that video is gaining views v quick

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.