Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon he wears his hair in a quiff to add a little extra height 😂😂😂 Every mm counts when your 5ft 6 and a half!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish I’d been a fly on the wall the day Lloyd found out his “little” secret had been exposed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Find it funny that Yaz is getting composite bonding on her teeth when her and Freya begged Eden not to touch hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watched an old episode of “Spencer & Vogue” he is 6ft 1 and she’s 6ft. He said he hates when she wears heels and he’s short for a man being 6ft1. He said if a short man has a tall girlfriend to be able to pull it off they’ve either got to be:

1) Absolutely minted and loaded with money
2) Very funny and a joker to detract from their height by making everyone laugh or
3) An absolute animal in bed so the girl doesn’t feel embarrassed by towering over him as she will think “well he’s good in bed”

I will leave that here …

I will add I wasn’t watching it intentionally I’m doing housework and it’s come on Netflix and started playing through. It’s the first episode of season 2 when they’re getting married and I turned the hoover off as they were talking about this 😂

Reactions: 2
Just watched an old episode of “Spencer & Vogue” he is 6ft 1 and she’s 6ft. He said he hates when she wears heels and he’s short for a man being 6ft1. He said if a short man has a tall girlfriend to be able to pull it off they’ve either got to be:

2) Very funny and a joker to detract from their height by making everyone laugh or
3) An absolute animal in bed so the girl doesn’t feel embarrassed by towering over him as she will think “well he’s good in bed”

I will leave that here …

I will add I wasn’t watching it intentionally I’m doing housework and it’s come on Netflix and started playing through. It’s the first episode of season 2 when they’re getting married and I turned the hoover off as they were talking about this 😂
That was by far the most ick inducing video I’ve seen of them. She’s towering over him talking about how toddler man is so good looking

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1

I will leave that here …

Well its obviously the first one as they make out their loaded 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also
Find it funny that Yaz is getting composite bonding on her teeth when her and Freya begged Eden not to touch hers.
Backtracking wanker said it was a joke 😂😂 Might nickname her bojo Johnson

Also find it incredibly hypocritical that she’s sat writing comments on Tristan’s Instagram when she kept having a go at people for having opinions in her crappy obviously not perfect marriage 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.