Eden Harvz #27 Little booster Lloyd, ❤️🏝 he must avoid, Yaz exposed as a cheat, Harvey’s can’t take the heat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he’s being shown
how to do it because the guy next to him is messing about with the decks. He pretends to be this proper DJ when all he does all day is drive ‘baby’ around and cook pasta for her. Eden hasn’t posted at all so clearly has been annoyed that he left her, probably sent him a load of messages saying she was anxious etc to make him feel guilty.
my thoughts too
It was like someone was letting his little brother have a go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yaz probably has to ask permission if she wants to trim her bonce 😑 The ends look like pubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
my thoughts too
Even so he genuinely looked happy 😂 she’s completely stifled any personality he had and moulded him into her little lap dog. Also anyone peep the girl in the background couldn’t tell
If it was Eden or some random but if it wasn’t Eden she will be fumming

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yasmin shared this to her Instagram story. Is it just me who’s absolutely puzzled how she thinks this is a offensive comment? I don’t think it is. She has uploaded a TikTok where she knows she will get people with different opinions commenting? Don’t do social media if you’re going to be butt hurt about people having different opinions to yours…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yasmin shared this to her Instagram story. Is it just me who’s absolutely puzzled how she thinks this is a offensive comment? I don’t think it is. She has uploaded a TikTok where she knows she will get people with different opinions commenting? Don’t do social media if you’re going to be butt hurt about people having different opinions to yours…
Offensive 🤣 she does need a good six inches off. The ends of her hair are well and truly split and dead. Cutting it would make it look so much thicker and healthier and would probably actually make it appear longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I went to have a look at Lloyd’s insta video of him dj’ing and saw this comment.. they are obsessed!
Yaz is like a bad rash, everywhere!
This is so weird. Okay yeah it’s good that they all get along, but the constant texting, commenting etc. That would become quite annoying if that was my sister doing it. Eden doesn’t do the same with Lee, I think Yasmin feels like because she lives so far away she feels she needs to be involved, she has FOMO really badly, she feels like she’ll be forgotten and that’s why she behaves the way she does. It’s so odd though. Concentrate on your husband and kid. Stop obsessing over your sister and her fiancé. Such a weird family it’s scary tbh.

You can tell she’s bored considering there’s been 11 tiktoks today. It’s a Saturday, spend time with your loved ones instead of being drawn to your phone. Ffs.

Reactions: 17
B97C4436-D4B1-4384-9B35-09276F6B434A.jpeg

A million percent the hairdresser is telling her here that this is where her hair needs to be cut!

Reactions: 31
She does take care of her hair but the ends are dead, she would still have long hair even if she cut a few good inches off. They’re an odd bunch of people the Harvey family

Reactions: 10
Her gummy smile is not the one.

And yes I don’t give a crap if Floyd is lurking screenshotting or if one of her minions come out and try and white knight save the day…. Eat me

Reactions: 2
Thats why Eden was desperate for a horse. After her boring holiday in france with Yas and her horses mane hair it was a way of feeling closer to her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my thoughts too
Weird because in his Q&A someone asked him to dj at their wedding and he basically said only if he could play his music and doesn’t take requests.

Yet here he is taking over someone else’s decks. Surely he would respect another dj? Hypocrite. Little rat.

Her tantrums must be so draining. It’s either radio silence or going out and showing their are men near her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Even so he genuinely looked happy 😂 she’s completely stifled any personality he had and moulded him into her little lap dog. Also anyone peep the girl in the background couldn’t tell
If it was Eden or some random but if it wasn’t Eden she will be fumming
Lol. Wonder if it’s the girl from wAFF!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone send me the photo of them stood in front of a fence with some grass where she’s edited it to make herself shorter? 😂 in the pub telling my friend what a horrid person she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.