Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencoco

Chatty Member
Short and sweet recap cos she’s been fucking boring and all the focus has been on Yaz and we all know what happened there. Big fat drama, big fat shit stirring sister, Dan Slagg making everything worse and a SM break shorter than Lloyd Hulme. Cos of this, the last thread moved faster than Yaz moves away from the Lee’s camera when he’s had a bottle. Too soon?

More horse whisperer bullshit in the last thread. Eden claims that she hasn’t ridden a horse for three years, but from the look of her unnaturally bouncing on her horses back, it actually looks like she hasn’t ridden a horse ever. 🤔 Has anyone actually checked on the horse after Eden forcefully smashed her fishy fanny against it repeatedly? The poor thing is probably in quarantine after a deep shampoo.

Eden (an avid love island viewer) isn’t watching this year as it’s full of negativity and half naked women and little Lloyd isn’t allowed to look at them. And because it’s full of negativity and she’s in a happy healthy relationship! Yep, sure sounds it babe! #FreeLloyd

Eden managed to move her fingers away from her ingrown pubic hairs for enough time to dirty delete a few videos shortly after posting, most notably:
  • a video shaming women for talking about weight loss in public
  • a video showing her editing her photo on a paid for notorious editing app

With the above in mind, let’s remember why Eden got famous for, being a mental health advocate and luring vulnerable people to her videos to help them eat. Since then, she has shown she gives no shits about people with mental health issues, speaks in an unhealthy way about food and body checks at every change she gets. For a second then I thought she had finally found her moral compass! Then I remembered she’s Eagle Harvey and barely goes a day without getting irrationally angry and telling one of her followers to fuck off!

Eden was riled when she realised the entire world thinks her boyfriend is better suited to her sister. We all agree that Lloyd seems moody and doesn’t seem to want to appear in her lives anymore, then as soon as Freya appears he’s springing up as fast as his boosters will take him! Will this be the start of #Froyd? ❤🤞 ❤

As you were trolls 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I unblocked her now the horse phase seems to be passing..

how ridic are her videos about it, why is she so OTT and dramatic basically saying she can’t have a horse because ‘social media’ stops her chasing her dreams.

Also speaking to don carlas horse friend, she FINALLY FEELS SEEN! Give me a fucking break, she’s not an oppressed minority, she’s not being overlooked for promotions at work due to the colour of her skin, she isn’t a single mother scraping together every last penny to put a meal on the table, she isn’t unseen, she is a privileged white girl who is kicking off because she’s been told it would be irresponsible to buy a horse.

She’s a spoilt brat with too much time on her hands to create new illnesses to manipulate her (now confirmed) under 21 fans. It’s a weird little mean girl cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

damn you got me

She was having a go a week ago that a hairdresser was talking about wanting to be skinny for summer and how damaging it is, and now shes uploaded a video of her talking about being fat 😂😂😂😂😂 too funny

Reactions: 42

heckles

Chatty Member
Has Yaz really posted what she uses on her face… and it all adds up to £300… is she sodding serious. Yeah ok hun I’ll just make myself homeless but all for glowing skin eh.

They both take the utter piss
She spends up to £300 on her face and still looks like a chav who sits about the park drinking frosty jacks and blasts music off her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 42

heckles

Chatty Member
Eden Harvz may as well cut some sort of bowl hair cut and get blonde highlights to fully transform into Jay from the inbetweeners because that’s who she’s acting like with all these lies

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Mrskane29

VIP Member
'Is it me or is being cocky like such a mood... like who's watching that actually has any power over me, like I can do and say what I want like who's got the power to tell me not to'. You're right Eden, be as cocky as you desire... that's why other 'influencers' are getting private gets to Spain and you're still sat festering in your sweaty bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Someone just pointed out in the comments that green people shouldn’t own green horses, not entirely sure what it meant but further down someone said inexperienced owners. It’s been deleted but imagine being that pig ignorant you can’t listen to people talking sense than the fucking children commenting saying OMG yes you need the horse. Anything for content.
Yeah in horsey terms “Green” means inexperienced. So you can’t have someone like Eden who is very inexperienced with horses, owing a novice horse. She would need a well trained, well hacked (with a range of riders) etc etc … basically an experienced horse that knows what its doing, knows what’s expected of if and doesn’t need much input from the rider. Having a Green rider with a green horse is a disaster as neither knows what to do. She t leads to accidents, serious ones!! My friend was very green but thought she knew everything from Google and having a few lessons when younger. Her dad bought her a horse and it was very green. Had never been hacked out. She went on a hack it seen a sheep and the sheep done what sheep do “Baaaaa” , the horse bolted and my friend being green didn’t know how to handle this. She ended up on the floor with a broken back. She had to learn how to walk again!! This isn’t a joke and horses are very dangerous animals if you don’t know what you are doing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37