Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Eden must have been to a wedding before, her sister is married and worked in a bridal shop. I don't know why her mum was waffling on about dreaming of the day Eden goes to a wedding with a boyfriend 😂 having a plus 1 to a wedding isn't a milestone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making shit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to fucking Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Ohthedrama101

Her investments are probably buying vintage beanie babies.

She said herself about the mortgage she hasn’t spoken to a financial advisor so I doubt shes invested in things like bonds or shares. She doesn’t want a mortgage so she won’t have invested in property as I doubt she can buy outright.

Love how she outed Yaz as a renter when she was bragging about her life just meer days ago. Then said no she does own but it’s cheap in Wales

Why is fixing the toilet such an issue? I thought they lived in a 5 bathroom house? Surely Don Carla and Paul can manage for the weekend.
Looooool. Lee and Yaz have a mortgage , on one of Edens lives yaz was saying if they can they over pay some months.
Why is she putting her sister down though?
"No she does own *but* it's cheap in Wales".
Like she can't bare that yaz and lee actually have a property when her and little man are still living with her parents so puts it down to being cheap. Horrid.

• Haha
  • Heart

queencoco

Chatty Member
He does I don't think she new it was a vibrating toothbrush when she bought it 😂, I know she's wreckless with money but to it notice you bought a 7 basic toothbrush is silly.

Fuck off eden 😭

Is she trolling Lloyd at the point? She uploaded a video saying sorry not sorry for cuddling in supermarkets and at the end it's Lloyd having to stand on the shelf to reach the top shelf 😭

She's fucking at it tonight surely
an intrusive thought to jump in the pool????????? You mean you felt like jumping in the pool?? How is that an intrusive thought?

she has to be trolling us now. There’s no way she’s real, its gonna come out that she’s a social experiment like Timmy thick

queencoco

Chatty Member
Side note - pissing myself at Lloyd climbing to the shelves to reach something at the top. I’ve never seen an ickier man honestly. Once this honeymoon period is over (seems like it nearly is) even desperate deedee will get the ick

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's had 3 periods and thinks she's hard done by. What does she think women who have them ✨ every month ✨ do? Go about silly salmoning themselves into peoples trolleys?

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
She’s so entitled. ‘Red bull should
Sponsor me. The amount I promote their products without them even asking.’

No one wants to work with you Eden you lying gremlin. Hope she’s realising how much people truly hate her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

queencoco

Chatty Member
“I’m gonna be massive when I leave here” you were massive when you walked in big tits. Put the chicken wings and the ice cream cake back.

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member

Boom. Diiiiiiiiiiickhead. 2016… when she had blonde hair that she just posted above kk then hun xoxo

I fact 2017, so 20. Dunno if you can see the link but if you search eden harvey juice plus it comes straight up on fb. Also lloyd was trying to promote HUEL at one point yoo
so
they both mlm huns together setting up that bedroom empire being Boss babes, sharing wedges and undies 😂

Last edited:

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
You can tell this is eedy’s first wedding she’s attended, she’s made no effort what so ever. Dressed for a funeral instead of a wedding. As for Lloyd, who the fuck wears white polo shirt, jeans and white socks with shoes to a wedding? Just because he is DJ’ing means nothing. Eden was more concerned if the wedding was outside so she could smoke and smoke whilst his playing. You just know they’re the couple who want to be centre of attention at someone else’s wedding. “Yeah we’re engaged, yeah we’re getting married here and doing this and that” like fuck off

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
The absolute state of him makes me physically unwell. He has clearly had enough of her shit but he won’t leave her, he is loving the lifestyle he has. His getting to go to expensive events, brought decks, PlayStation or Xbox whatever, living somewhere rent free, having all his food, takeaways, holidays paid for. The fact his sneaking a bottle of wine into the hotel says enough, when his clearly drunk enough hence why they’ve booked a hotel. He just don’t know when to stop and it’s embarrassing. I know everyone loves a drink now and again, but this MAN is getting drunk every single night. They’ve booked a £700 room, to which they’ve left because “it’s not worth it” and Edens paranoid it looks like they’ve had a “quickie”. It must’ve been a last minute thing, they have no bags on them, Eden has no tampons and is using tissues. Lloyd has obviously got drunk again which means he can’t drive home so I bet you Eden will be angry with him tomorrow because she’s had to stay away from home. If she stays at Lloyd’s friends house, he should be fumin that she’s done that but couldn’t stay at his house LOL

Attachments

heckles

Chatty Member
It makes me laugh when she mixes with other tiktok creators because a lot of them are naturally funny and big personalities and you actually just notice how little she brings to the table (no pun intended) compared to them

• Haha

mySON

Chatty Member
fucking hell if i asked my bf to come sit in a lash appointment with me for 2 hrs he would tell me to do one and rightly so 😂 he'll be sick of her in no time

• Haha