Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pizzaslut

VIP Member
I don’t know about you guys, but something doesn’t sit right having a mental health advocate crack jokes about things like dementia, cancer or brain aneurysms.. Is she not aware that some of her followers might have family members with these illnesses that she’s taking the piss out of for a few cheap likes? Unbelievable

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
She's livid about whoever sent that email to redbull 🤣🤣 saying it's a dick move from Redbull saying they don't work with her 😂

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
He wears those shoe booster things, saw them on the floor when they were on holiday
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry but that is just the nail in the coffin

Early thread suggestion:

Cookbook cookbook where for out thou? Perhaps it’s hidden in Edens massive mouth.

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
Has anyone actually seen anyone comment mummy and daddy underneath her posts? I’ve never seen it😂 she’s definitely going to try and trap him with a baby.

Chipss

It doesn’t matter how many hot chicken wings he eats to prove his masculinity and his pickle size, we know he wears wedges.
Haha Imagine thinking you’re hard cause you eat spicy food and argue with hotel receptionists.
But actually be jobless, live rent free in your girlfriend’s parents house, while being their full time carer and chef, have your girlfriend pay for everything and to top it all off wear women’s sunglasses and height boosters in your Cuban heels 👠🤣🤣😩

• Haha

Milliee154

They get so offended being called chavvy but that's literally what they are. Chavs with money

bloogoo

VIP Member
Big hard thug that wears shoe wedges hahahahahahahahahahahshaha and climbs shelves cause he’s so ickle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Oh now she has an iron deficiency

so we’ve got

anxiety
OCD
Iron deficiency
PCOS
emetophobia
Intrusive thoughts

I actually cannot bare her. I can’t wait for the day TikTok fucks off and she loses her ‘career’ Lloyds little man syndrome killlls me, I bet he’s all talk you know the wet wipe.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I’ve solved her light headedness for her… too much redbull?

(ps don’t moan about having anxiety but drink copious amounts of stimulant drink, it’s almost as if she wants to make herself worse #munchausen)

F767AF39-21C5-405C-9711-4EEC7CACCBC7.jpeg

16C4E388-5C90-40E4-9EB6-C6151154CCEE.jpeg

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Wonder if there was a sign there before they got on ‘you must be this tall to take a seat’ extra big shoe stilts for the little fella this evening

• Haha

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I just can’t get over the fact that someone who claims to have anxiety drinks so much caffeine, which is proven to make anxiety worse!

• Heart

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Eden is vile. That video is disgusting, she needs to wake up and realise that the world doesn’t revolve around her.

Does she not realise we’re still in a GLOBAL pandemic, the same one her grandfather passed away from?

That ELDERLY woman was probably worried because Eden walks around with a massive mouth on and no mask and as an elderly woman she is vulnerable to the virus.

Chipss

He wears those shoe booster things, saw them on the floor when they were on holiday
Hahahahaha love an eagle eye tattler 🤣

So he puts these in his shoes and then wears his Balenciaga Cuban heels and he still need to climb on shelves to reach stuff 😜

• Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
The fact she randomly says “I don’t know why I look like I’m on drugs” says to me she’s on drugs but is covering her back by saying she’s not. Also her excuse saying the cars at the o2 that’s why they won’t drive home and the wind picking up, no your fella is off his nut and can’t legally drive in his state that’s why you’re going to his friends house