Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
I don’t know about you guys, but something doesn’t sit right having a mental health advocate crack jokes about things like dementia, cancer or brain aneurysms.. Is she not aware that some of her followers might have family members with these illnesses that she’s taking the piss out of for a few cheap likes? Unbelievable
Dementia is not something i would ever wish on my worst enemy. Fucking disgusting.Email being sent to calms with this screenshot as well as the video of her belittling people that’s struggle with their personal
hygiene. Also is that new post an ad for skims? Cause it’s being reported too.

• Angry
Reactions: 32

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Oh not Eden saying since she’s been engaged she’s had personal trainers and brands messaging her saying how they can get her into shape for her wedding, fat injections, 3D body contouring etc.. literally saying how she’s happy with her body.

GIRL YOU DID JUICE PLUS AND WAS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY IT TOO. Don’t try and make other brands feel bad and unprofessional for trying to sell their brand to you like they message a lot of other people on social media. Just like she would message absolute strangers on the internet to sell her juice plus because she got commission… girl pls

• Haha

queencoco

Chatty Member
I AM FUCKING DYINGGGGG Lloyd wears those little in shoe high heels that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard hahahahahahaha I will never get over this

now that video where he’s strutting through the airport makes so much sense. He was literally swinging his hips 😅😅😅 sashay away

• Haha

aiwfxiuu

Okay, so I’m typically a lurker and never really comment on ‘influencers’ (I use that word VERY lightly) but I cannot stand this woman, or her vertically challenged boyfriend.
Her live this morning couldn’t have been more disgusting- slating people who rent, but then saying she isn’t ‘slating renters’, she just wouldn’t do it herself, as she’d rather sponge off her parents, then get off her lazy arse, and do a days work.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with living with your parents, but, with her alleged ‘income and investments’, it’s so bad that she doesn’t even contribute- even if her parents are lucky enough to be able to let her live Scott-free, it would still be nice to offer, at the very least.
I can’t believe the platform she has, seeing at the type of person she is. She doesn’t deserve the platform, and she doesn’t use it well.
As for the emetephobia and plethera of other illness… what the f*ck? As someone who struggles with emetephobia, she infuriates me. I’ve paid over £600 in my lifetime for therapy to help me, and yet nothing has really helped. I still can’t eat meats, I don’t eat takeaways, I have never drunk alcohol, or taken medication unless absolutely dire. She has no idea how badly it can affect someone’s life. I will most likely never have children because of nausea during pregnancy, and children and sickness. This girl needs a reality check… disgusted by her behaviour. Anyways… my first and last post probably! Just needed to get the pent up anger off my chest! On with my ‘real job’ and renting life…

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She just called someone a cunt for saying her fringe isn’t nice… then said she would annihilate anyone that would say that to her in really life. Sure Eden, sure xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I AM FUCKING DYINGGGGG Lloyd wears those little in shoe high heels that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard hahahahahahaha I will never get over this

now that video where he’s strutting through the airport makes so much sense. He was literally swinging his hips 😅😅😅 sashay away
In honour of your comment that made me belly laugh. Title suggestion:

Carla on the blower to Mr TikTok, Edens fiancé wearing a heeled flip flop.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

VIP Member
A few times Eden has said, you dont want to get into an argument with Lloyd, or words to the effect! Fuck off, I'd drop the little prick like a bad habit, and I'm an unfit middle aged mum of two! I would piss myself if he power walked over to me in his cuban heels! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

pizzaslut

VIP Member
I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making shit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to fucking Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF
“I pay my mortgage, go on 8 holidays a year and drive my RS, You’d die to be in this position”

… And they wonder why no one likes them. Such a tone-deaf thing to say

• Heart

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Whoever messaged red bull and her management about Eden saying she was sponsored by them. It worked 😂😂😂 I’ve got it on recording

• Haha

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Early thread title entry 😆
Lloydy baby loves a shoe lift, he can’t go anywhere without Eeedy she’ll be miffed!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bloogoo

VIP Member
That video where she told someone to fuck off for the first time in her life got taken down for harassment and bullying 😂 Muhahahahahahahhahahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28