Eden Harvz #24 Fishy flan, would rather be with Dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so was having a nosey at Connects website, they can't be too fussed with either of them if it's not up to date? 😂
Screenshot_20220514-001112_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220514-001043_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 2
Recap of the last thread 💚

Big bird attended a holiday with some other clout chasers and brought her chauffeur, Freya, along for the ride. Most notably in attendance was Dan Spragg who Eden famously sexted, whilst his girlfriend Chloe was heavily pregnant. Luckily, Eden and Dan managed to make light of the traumatic situation and decided to be adults and put it allllll in the past. That’s great news and we’re all so pleased they’re both mature enough to move past something so distressing and damaging to Chloe’s relationship, mental well being and self esteem ♥
Eagle had a great time putting menstrual cups in Dan’s shopping basket, sitting next to Dan at every opportunity and spending the rest of her holiday staring at her phone before upping sticks getting Freya to drive her home a day early! The last day of the holiday was the most enjoyable by the rest of the group, as after the silver cloud fucked off, the sun finally came out ☀

Meanwhile, wee man was in Dam off his flabby tits, and may or may not have given his number to some random woman. And if he did, nothing says guilt than deleting Instagram comments and more importantly, nothing says sorry better than a bunch of supermarket flowers, right? Right????

And quicker than Eden can scoff a chicken legend dripping with food poisoning, baby was back from his trip! Baby was exhausted after a long heavy weekend of drugs, and ermmmm do you know how tiring it must be to walk around a music festival on your tip toes??? Cue a week long come down, which is bad enough without frog gob hollering and putting a camera in your face every 5 seconds. Big well done for pulling through to the other side, Little Lloyd.

Another lie from Eden who claimed to have a deal with red bull, which turned out to be completely fabricated. Smells like red bull…tit.

The dating video which must not be named was posted, and if the 2.95m followers didn’t know Lloyd was a fame hungry, alcoholic, faux DJ, walking ick, red flag, they surely do now! Eden’s huge fingers and Lloyd’s girly little fingers don’t have the ability to mass delete comments on videos posted on other accounts, so unfortunately little chef was absolutely roasted in the comments. No but really, why DID Eden need to buy a part time DJ some DECKS???

Our fashionista ordered a white pair of joggers, a cropped blazer and a bra to wear to a wedding. Very fitting to the occasion Eedy, I assume the wedding is taking place in the big asda?

Between heavy breathing and a racing heart during a panic attack, Eden somehow found the time to lip sync to a song and post it on tiktok. Well done big D, your nemesis Molly Mae would be so proud of you using your 24 hours so wisely! 20 minutes later her make up was re-done, the camera was back on and she was back to chatting some absolute shite. Aaaaand… normal service was resumed.

will this be the last thread until detective Yasmin gets us all thrown into jail? Only time will tell…

As you were trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So she can tell a person to F off but people comment straight facts and their the bullies and being mean?! Hypocriteeeeeee

Reactions: 16
Her aggy description of him gives me vibes of this fella...
Right? If he spoke to me like that he'd get witch slapped. Ugly little runt, he's in his mid 30s get a bleeping life you sad bastard.

Also she prides herself on being kind but will let her boyfriend intentionally offend people, you are a vile little girl Eden.

Reactions: 16
Small Man Syndrome refers to a condition where a man feels inadequate because of his short height and may try to overcompensate it with overly aggressive behaviour. I’m praying for you
Lloyd.

This comment. I’m done 🤣
And what a surprise, just like that the comment has been deleted and the person has probably been blocked. They cannot take opinions or criticism at all. They shouldn’t be on social media to be honest. They’re too butt hurt and emotional for it. That includes the entire family.

Is this another lie from Eden? I’m 100% sure she said prawns and chicken was a trigger food for her and her emet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does she talk with her tongue constantly? Like she has a dummy in her mouth 🙈

Reactions: 7
I would honestly love her to show us her block list. Would probably be the length of the Great Wall of China. She blocked me a few months ago (before she met the jack Russel) when she uploaded a tiktok of her kissing one of her ex’s. Someone asked her would she not get back with him and she said he was married, I then asked her well if he’s married why would you post this. She literally can’t take anything critical 😂

Reactions: 15
In all honesty he reminds me of a family member I had (by marriage thank God and not my marriage) who had an affair with a 15 year old when he was 39. I think you can tell where I'm going.....

Reactions: 11
Recap of the last thread 💚

Big bird attended a holiday with some other clout chasers and brought her chauffeur, Freya, along for the ride. Most notably in attendance was Dan Spragg who Eden famously sexted, whilst his girlfriend Chloe was heavily pregnant. Luckily, Eden and Dan managed to make light of the traumatic situation and decided to be adults and put it allllll in the past. That’s great news and we’re all so pleased they’re both mature enough to move past something so distressing and damaging to Chloe’s relationship, mental well being and self esteem ♥
Eagle had a great time putting menstrual cups in Dan’s shopping basket, sitting next to Dan at every opportunity and spending the rest of her holiday staring at her phone before upping sticks getting Freya to drive her home a day early! The last day of the holiday was the most enjoyable by the rest of the group, as after the silver cloud fucked off, the sun finally came out ☀

Meanwhile, wee man was in Dam off his flabby tits, and may or may not have given his number to some random woman. And if he did, nothing says guilt than deleting Instagram comments and more importantly, nothing says sorry better than a bunch of supermarket flowers, right? Right????

And quicker than Eden can scoff a chicken legend dripping with food poisoning, baby was back from his trip! Baby was exhausted after a long heavy weekend of drugs, and ermmmm do you know how tiring it must be to walk around a music festival on your tip toes??? Cue a week long come down, which is bad enough without frog gob hollering and putting a camera in your face every 5 seconds. Big well done for pulling through to the other side, Little Lloyd.

Another lie from Eden who claimed to have a deal with red bull, which turned out to be completely fabricated. Smells like red bull…tit.

The dating video which must not be named was posted, and if the 2.95m followers didn’t know Lloyd was a fame hungry, alcoholic, faux DJ, walking ick, red flag, they surely do now! Eden’s huge fingers and Lloyd’s girly little fingers don’t have the ability to mass delete comments on videos posted on other accounts, so unfortunately little chef was absolutely roasted in the comments. No but really, why DID Eden need to buy a part time DJ some DECKS???

Our fashionista ordered a white pair of joggers, a cropped blazer and a bra to wear to a wedding. Very fitting to the occasion Eedy, I assume the wedding is taking place in the big asda?

Between heavy breathing and a racing heart during a panic attack, Eden somehow found the time to lip sync to a song and post it on tiktok. Well done big D, your nemesis Molly Mae would be so proud of you using your 24 hours so wisely! 20 minutes later her make up was re-done, the camera was back on and she was back to chatting some absolute shite. Aaaaand… normal service was resumed.

will this be the last thread until detective Yasmin gets us all thrown into jail? Only time will tell…

As you were trolls
you are in charge of recaps now! That was bloody brilliant!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Anyone wonder where Lloyd's parents are 👀
He’s mentioned on past lives that he didn’t have the best upbringing and was on his own from 18 so I’m assuming he’s not that close to them

Even better for needy Eedy because he’s completely on his own with no one but her and her scabby family

Reactions: 9
How long do we think the video of her telling someone to duck off will last for?
Does she just forget what she says 😂she called someone a bleep the other day on live and molly mae… for the first time in her life like she’s never told someone to duck off before or addressed comments on tiktok the div

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.