Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencoco

Chatty Member
Guys it’s been over a day and I’m still not over the shoe wedges. I simply just cannot believe this fucking man 😅😅😅😅😅 if he didn’t act like he was a big macho man then it would be way less funny

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Peach97

VIP Member
Uh ohhhh, I hope he runs Eden and her family off social media
She’ll do what she always does. Crying video, montage of her shaking, crying, saying she’s just human with feelings too and to be kind. Yaz will pipe up with her fake threats of doxxing and say how strong Eden is and how she’s always got her sisters back blah blah. Because the majority of her followers are young and easy to manipulate, they’ll take it as an older man jumping on a young vulnerable girl with mental health issues. It’s beyond a joke but there’s “influencers” out there that have done worse and get away with it because it’s the same old cycle. Gets called out, pulls the mental health card, gets away with it.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
“I pay my mortgage, go on 8 holidays a year and drive my RS, You’d die to be in this position”

… And they wonder why no one likes them. Such a tone-deaf thing to say
Exactly. My friend works for an energy company and says the amount of customers saying the price increases are making them want to kill themselves is insane.

But as long as bucktooth Yazzy is going on her eight holidays then who cares?

Also she books that amount of holidays because her life is actually so empty. Let me know when you’ve booked Brazil, Thailand or Fiji though Yaz - not just your basic package holidays or trips 10 minutes down the road from your house.

• Haha
  • Sad

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
For someone whose got really bad anxiety how did she manage to get on a train and go to a funfair of all places for a first date 🤔

That would legit be my worse nightmare as someone who generally has anxiety.

Reactions: 26

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Imagine that Lee is in his late 40s and his not allowed female friends because Yasmin finds it weird ?? You just know she is too blame probably that Lee isn’t close with his other child because it’s all about Yasmin, her trauma, their marriage and son.

Maybe this would explain why Lee is how he is towards Eden because he don’t get to talk to other females and Eden is the only female he sees loool.
But it's okay for her to be best friends with Dan?

• Haha

Chipss

My fiancé proposed to me because he loves me for me …

Ok hunny ‘bank of Eden’ says differently
‘He loves me for me’ surely this isn’t coming from the hypocrite that uses beauty filter on every video, including lives, edits their pictures beyond recognition, applies a copious amount of makeup to go nowhere, has had her whole face injected with filler and Botox, covers herself in fake tan, wears hair extensions, bends over backwards to look shorter than her baby fiancé in photos, don’t even get me started on all the unconfirmed mental health and other afflictions.
‘Loves me for me’ statement in this context literally carries no weight, that’s why she was approached by these brands, because they thought it will be right up her fake arse street.

anon20

VIP Member
Well, guys what a ride! I’ve spent the last 2 days reading the last thread from where needy Eedy got engaged. I was here in the first threads and I can’t believe what you lot have managed to find and get 24 threads for her! I unfollowed her and gummy yaz ages ago, can’t stand either of them they definitely belong with Dan spragg.
Your boyfriend isn’t a personality trait darling, it’s really scary how obsessed you are with one of the Oompa Loompas from the chocolate factory. She is way too big for her boots, way too comfortable and I can’t wait to see the day her ‘influencer’ world comes crashing down, it isn’t going to be pretty.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Polite request, please could title suggestions inlucde some reference to the Cuban heel/ height insoles/ shoe wedges, it’s been the greatest revelation of this thread and maybe even all of the Eden threads - thanks in advance 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25

herbivore-

Chatty Member
Eden reminds me of the girls who would announce their pregnant at someone else’s baby shower.. revolting🤮

heckles

Chatty Member
She’s giving Gillian McKeith a run for her money with the fainting. Imagine if her dad came home and said “someone almost fell into my trolley and then came and found me to take back their apology”, she would be livid. Why let it get to you that much? She’s so pathetic. Also her saying no content today because she’s watching the trial, no it’s because Lloyd doesn’t want to be in your tiktoks as much anymore and you have no life

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She was getting to appointments, on trains, going to london and going to events alone a few months ago. Now she can’t go a lash appointment alone? It’s 100% a control thing, like ‘you can’t ever leave me because I can’t function without you’
She wants to spend every second with him and she’s forcing him into doing the same by manipulating him and saying she’s anxious so she needs him with her all the time. He’s quit his job, left his flat and spends all his time with her. This isn’t healthy.

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Why does Lloyd eat like he has NEVER eaten before? Also, does anybody else get the ick when someone pretends they're double hard because they eat spicy food 😂😂😂

• Haha