Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: Eden Harvz #25: Red Bull Disputed, Fringe is Unsuited - to top it all off, Lloyd’s Shoes Are Boosted

• Haha
Reactions: 63

ginge2804

VIP Member
No I’m dying
Lloyd had an arguement in the Italian because the man was looking at him to pay and Lloyd said ‘I don’t know why you keep looking at me my fiancé is more than capable of paying’

You mean you have no money and your mrs has to pay for everything 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Laurenjm92

Early thread title suggestion - Eden went to a wedding wearing black, doesn't even work with red bull yet still got the sack

Ps Lloyd is a cretin pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 59

queencoco

Chatty Member
Recap of the last thread 💚

Big bird attended a holiday with some other clout chasers and brought her chauffeur, Freya, along for the ride. Most notably in attendance was Dan Spragg who Eden famously sexted, whilst his girlfriend Chloe was heavily pregnant. Luckily, Eden and Dan managed to make light of the traumatic situation and decided to be adults and put it allllll in the past. That’s great news and we’re all so pleased they’re both mature enough to move past something so distressing and damaging to Chloe’s relationship, mental well being and self esteem ♥
Eagle had a great time putting menstrual cups in Dan’s shopping basket, sitting next to Dan at every opportunity and spending the rest of her holiday staring at her phone before upping sticks getting Freya to drive her home a day early! The last day of the holiday was the most enjoyable by the rest of the group, as after the silver cloud fucked off, the sun finally came out ☀

Meanwhile, wee man was in Dam off his flabby tits, and may or may not have given his number to some random woman. And if he did, nothing says guilt than deleting Instagram comments and more importantly, nothing says sorry better than a bunch of supermarket flowers, right? Right????

And quicker than Eden can scoff a chicken legend dripping with food poisoning, baby was back from his trip! Baby was exhausted after a long heavy weekend of drugs, and ermmmm do you know how tiring it must be to walk around a music festival on your tip toes??? Cue a week long come down, which is bad enough without frog gob hollering and putting a camera in your face every 5 seconds. Big well done for pulling through to the other side, Little Lloyd.

Another lie from Eden who claimed to have a deal with red bull, which turned out to be completely fabricated. Smells like red bull…shit.

The dating video which must not be named was posted, and if the 2.95m followers didn’t know Lloyd was a fame hungry, alcoholic, faux DJ, walking ick, red flag, they surely do now! Eden’s huge fingers and Lloyd’s girly little fingers don’t have the ability to mass delete comments on videos posted on other accounts, so unfortunately little chef was absolutely roasted in the comments. No but really, why DID Eden need to buy a part time DJ some DECKS???

Our fashionista ordered a white pair of joggers, a cropped blazer and a bra to wear to a wedding. Very fitting to the occasion Eedy, I assume the wedding is taking place in the big asda?

Between heavy breathing and a racing heart during a panic attack, Eden somehow found the time to lip sync to a song and post it on tiktok. Well done big D, your nemesis Molly Mae would be so proud of you using your 24 hours so wisely! 20 minutes later her make up was re-done, the camera was back on and she was back to chatting some absolute shite. Aaaaand… normal service was resumed.

will this be the last thread until detective Yasmin gets us all thrown into jail? Only time will tell…

As you were trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 54

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Eden Harvz 25: Red Bull confirms there are no deals and Lloyd is running around with hidden heels

• Haha
Reactions: 45
🚨ATTENTION LLOYD🚨

I know you read here so hopefully you will see this. This isn’t intended to be a message of hate and I am not trying to troll you this is an intervention.
I don’t understand what happened to you. You had quite a good job and what looked like a successful career. You used to interview celebs and you have given all that up and for what? To live with your gf at her parents house making TikToks in her bedroom?

You used to dress well too and now you dress like a teenager. WAKE UP Lloyd, can you not see how this is going to end? Every ex Eden has ever had shes trashed on social media do you not think she will do that to you? She will turn her followers against you and drag your name through the mud no brand will ever want to work with you. As someone who worked in recruitment you should already know how this is going to effect your future hiring potential. I know you probably thought this would open up so many opportunities for you but I think you know deep down you’re stuck in a situation now that’s only going to have a negative effect on your future. I just hope you pull your head on your arse long enough to realise and sort your life out! You are 33 ffs have some self respect! If you are insistent on staying with Eden then step away from TikTok and get back to doing what you’re good at. You don’t need to change you’re whole career and personality to fit someone’s narrative.

Reactions: 41

busdriver89

VIP Member
Red bull messaged her management and told them to remind Eden she is not sponsored by red bull 🤣 it’s really annoyed her. Well done whoever emailed them about her lies. Apparently they have gifted her twice in the last 3 months though.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

tatteredxo

Screenshot_20220517-135713_Instagram.jpg
so she's now genuinely unable to leave the house with little Lloyd, wtf has happened to her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Good Lord that tiktok was embarrassing on so many levels.

Firstly Lloyd didn’t know how much the hotel room was, Eden paying again was she? The little gnome has a right chusty life. It’s like he’s in prison, but he’s one of those prisoners who has a tv, PlayStation, phone and gets McDonald’s ordered to his room.

He was apparently doing his “complain walk” - they do seem to love being Karen’s.

Also Lloyd is someone you “don’t want to get into an agreement with”. Sorry what is he going to do? Use his booster heels as a springboard and bonk me on the elbow?

And I really have no idea why it looks like he’s passed out at the front desk.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Imagine you’re just trying to get your beans and teabags in Tesco and big bird and wee man are there having a needy cuddle in the aisle😭😭😭😭
If I asked my fella for a hug in the middle of Tesco’s he’d laugh in my face

• Haha
Reactions: 34