Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does she only choose to delete certain comments but others remain. Or can other people still see both comments? I cannot. P.s another person now saying she’s low in iron! Lord give me strength! Eden get some fucking blood tests done and show everyone your just a drama queen.
I can’t see any of these comments

Why would anyone think Lloyd is trans? What does playing shit tunes at a wedding got to do with being trans anyways? What example is that? Odd.
I've seen a few comments about him being trans (not that there's anything wrong if he was) and I'm sure there was other screenshot in the other threads.

Bouquet23

I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making shit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to fucking Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF
what a talentless bunch of cunts. Just soooo cringe. 🤣