Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Someone's commented saying her sickness phobia is fake because she was eating unwashed prawns 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

bloogoo

VIP Member
I can’t think of anything worse than sitting sober with someone constantly drunk. The smell of that bedroom everyday must be revolting with him sweating the alcohol out ergh..

Also how can she say anything about telling people not to offer her free body whatever shit she said when she used to spam people asking if they wanted to buy juice plus. Karma for you ex MLM selling nob.

Reactions: 21

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Looking at him, he doesn’t look the type that she would need to use her xxxxl mouth to the extent it stretches too. Honestly, I’m not even a horrible person in real life but there’s something about him, her and her family that just bring out a completely different side to me. The fact she’s trying to be the amazing “big sister” everybody needs is hypocritical. She will only help when it works in her favour. Previously before midget gum, she would go Instagram live and do “sex talk” and that would include everything but since him, she’s completely disowned her followers. The thing that’s annoyed me, she’s only spoken about tampons? She hasn’t once mentioned like “don’t feel pressured into using tampons, pads are just as brilliant” tampons did use to scare me when I was a teenager and you do read some horrid stories regarding toxic shock but of course she won’t mention anything that don’t benefit her. Scumbag crusty minge.

Also, they’re staging there “for the weekend” but they brought ONE meal which was cooked tonight. They literally spent £90 in co op? On what? People out here struggling to keep a roof over their head, food in their tummies and being able to wash but they’re spending £91 on a load of shit including red wine, fags, red bull and junk food. Eden is 1000009% the type of person like that minister who said “if you’re struggling, work more hours or get a better paid job”

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
Biggest ick…. Calling yourself mummy and daddy in a caption, so we read it and look at them as a mum and dad 🤢🤢🤢 content is becoming worse every day!

• Sick

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
Omg this is brilliant it should be your PP😂😂😂
Such an ICK that he had to climb on the shelf to reach something, why couldn’t she have helped him looool. He lets her help pay the bill and gets annoyed when they look to him, cause he never ever pays.
He’s the type to ask for her card and pretend he’s paying even when he’s not.

I’m 5ft and sometimes need help getting stuff off the shelves etc but as a guy that is such an ICK if my boyfriend did that 🤮
Also why are they huggin gin the shop, no wonder people hate them if they’re stopping in the middle of an aisle to hug, like get out the fucking way and let me shop,
Why do they have to show they’re relationship in shops etc, they have to justify how much they ‘love’ eachother cause they are both in it for fake reasons, she starts like crying what a fucking weirdo.
I just keep seeing him climb up 😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
In one of her Q&As she said she would let Lloyd shag her in the middle of the room at a family party and she wouldn't care what her family thought 😬

• Sick
  • Wow
oh my god I just can’t deal, the Tesco video.. it really is just Eden’s world and we are all living in it. She is the most self obsessed and arrogant person there is. Babe no one gives a fuck about you and your period pains, get a fucking grip on life you absolute wet wipe

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Bless him getting excited in Iceland. It was always exciting getting some pocket money and spending it on the things you want. Thursday must be allowance day

• Haha
That chicken is raw 🤢 a good vet would bring it back to life 😬 fs I don’t have that fear of boking and my stomach is turning itself inside out looking at it

Ps…how did wee Lloyd reach all the way into the deep freezers 🤷‍♀️
No this just gave me the image of him reaching over the freezers and his little legs dangling 😭😂 INSTANT ICK

• Haha
Why does Lloyd always wear Edens sunglasses? Does he not own his own or can he not afford to buy his own instead of wearing his girlfriends girly sunglasses they look ridiculous like he's a toddler prancing around his mother's room in her Sunglasses and high heels

• Haha

Schnork

Chatty Member
Those shoe wedges have made my week 👏🏻😂😂 his calf muscles must be solid walking in heels every day 😂😂

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
Why’s she said she’s curvy on her insta.

She’s not curvy at all, her stomach is flat. She is slim. What a way to make bigger girls than her feel awful. If she’s curvy then most of us are whales.

Then someone said they miss the eat with me’s. She posts it with no reply. How can’t her deluded fans see she couldn’t care any less for them.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Morning campers 👋

Still can’t get over that post with the shoe wedges yesterday - absolute thread highlight 🤣

also, where’s the cookbook?

• Haha