Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jude38

after a long shit day little Lloyds shoe boosters have made me cry with laughter thank you Tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

alliwantistruth

Dementia is not something i would ever wish on my worst enemy. Fucking disgusting.Email being sent to calms with this screenshot as well as the video of her belittling people that’s struggle with their personal
hygiene. Also is that new post an ad for skims? Cause it’s being reported too.
My Granny has it and it's fucking soul destroying to see her, I'm grieving for her all the time, she's lost my grandpa last year, extremely depressed and basically it's a fucking horrible disease. Also Eden's comment made no sense anyway, dumb cunt. Soz for swearing but this shit has got to me lol

• Sad
  • Heart

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Yaz posted a video about being a hypochondriac because their dad is... makes sense now as to why Eedy has self-diagnosed herself with 20 different illnesses 💡

A lot of people have opinions on what eden should and shouldn’t be posting and I disagree. I do think she’s just a normal every day person and can post whatever the hell she likes, albeit it being absolutely boring & weird. I don’t think she had a duty to post certain stuff. However ….. her personality is absolutely unbearable and that is my hugest problem.
I disagree to an extent - she isn’t a normal everyday person. Social media is literally her job and how she earns her money so there does need to be some accountability for what she posts. I couldn’t turn up to my place of work and behave the way she does.

Reactions: 19

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
That newest video, pretty sure her hairs up in most of her youtube videos… And successfully exploring young followers, sexualising them
and profiteering off mental health…. soooo successful babes xoxo

I swear she closes her eyes when she writes and just used the middle section of predictive text.

Happiest you’ve ever been with a man who wears shoe wedges 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That chef tw@ has started with the montages now too.

View attachment 1275777She literally writes like she has one shared braincell with lloyd. How does that make sense.
Her great aunts husband? So she didn’t even consider him as her great uncle … must have been a real close family member that.

I doubt people with dementia actually say they wish they could remember because their brain doesn’t work like that anymore. It’s not amnesia.

Seems like bullshit anyway because she’s probably panicked as someone on here said they were going to message the charity working with her.

Chipss

Oh now she has an iron deficiency

so we’ve got

anxiety
OCD
Iron deficiency
PCOS
emetophobia
Intrusive thoughts

I actually cannot bare her. I can’t wait for the day TikTok fucks off and she loses her ‘career’ Lloyds little man syndrome killlls me, I bet he’s all talk you know the wet wipe.
Maybe we should actually make an extensive list of it all. She has also claimed

Lisp
IBS
Shakes
PTSD
Dissociative disorder
Pretty sure I remember vertigo mentioned at some point

Anyone remember anything else?

The only thing I believe is true is BV 😒

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
To think this is the same person😅
Imagine if they offered to do a catch up with her something like "a year after the pandemic", all the bullshit she'd have to come up with to how she's stopped doing EWEs, can't go 5 mins without her baby bear and so on😂😂

• Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
She is on a right rant about other people having opinions on her but she can have opinions on others???

Chipss

New thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz: No red bull deals, her boyfriend's in heels and where's the crook book meals?
Boyfriend’s in heels 👠

Hahahahaha

Honestly this whole thing about him wearing those height inserts is probably the funniest thing I’ve seen on this thread. Went to the shop about 30 mins ago and remembered about it and just burst out laughing at the shop when imagined him climbing up those shelves in his Balenciaga Cuban heels with height inserts 🤣

As much as I’m loving the thread title suggestions, aren’t they meant to be from page 40 onwards?
Give it until lunchtime tomorrow and it will be on page 40.
I thought the boyfriend in heels was a brilliant suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Haha

heckles

Chatty Member
I honestly feel sorry for yaz for how much she never fails to embarrass herself. This comment alone only proves how driven this lot are by materialistic things. I pity people like her that only measure their “success” in how many likes and views they get on social media. They belittle living a normal life and make it seem so alien. Not all of us can sit on tiktok all day doing try on hauls and tagging brands in the hope we bag ourselves a deal 🥱 where is the success in making shit content that’s hardly relatable, putting on make up that looks like it’s been applied by stevie wonder and showing off your Shetland pony mane. There is no consistency in any content you make, you’re only known because of your sister so pipe down.

Also, if you count your little trip to fucking Pembroke as one of your 8 holidays a year you go ahead yaz yayyy pop off successful queen 🤪🤪🤪 HUMBLE YOURSELF
She pays for most of that because Lee gives her the money to. She lived a comfortable lifestyle before “making it big” on tiktok anyway, so she needs to act as if she isn’t living off her fella

Yaz and Eden shows that money doesn’t buy class because they’re so vile and buy the most horrid things also

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Lloyd doesn’t care about anyones opinion on him… whilst arguing with people on the comments.. imagine being a grown man at the big age of 33 arguing on TikTok being a keyboard warrior. Even worse that Eden preached about how his so laid back and chilled lol. Seems it. I remember my first beer.

Attachments

• Haha