Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just recently found this thread. Been reading it since. Eden is someone I’ve had to block however her annoying sister constantly appears on my fyp. Eden is nothing but absolutely fake, everything she does is for tik tok and views. Her sisters piercing really triggers me. 🤣

Reactions: 16
In her live today Lloyd said he’s going out with boys for dinner and cigars for a good friend‘s birthday on Thursday if I remember right.
And Eden just kept asking questions and pretending she’s excited he’s going with friends. She didn’t look happy when he said they will probably go back to the flat after with the boys.
Watch her start making videos to make him feel bad for it.
Oh dear .... Imagine her in summer when he wants to go out & about more , she'll be a nightmare.

Reactions: 8
Some of these comments, He thinks he’s doing bits even when short. Nah your a game chasing ick, the fact they’ve paid to have a photo shoot cause he’s got some free clothes how beggy and weird. Ellesse are never goona use those photos hahahah.
Also jealous eden with this girl, she won’t like the comments that compliment him only the ones that talk about her. He’s so gros.
I’m glad I missed the live seems like she’s going too far now, and there’s too many things that are sensitive that she’s talking about. It’s so inappropriate she should be banned.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Some of these comments, He thinks he’s doing bits even when short. Nah your a game chasing ick, the fact they’ve paid to have a photo shoot cause he’s got some free clothes how beggy and weird. Ellesse are never goona use those photos hahahah.
Also jealous eden with this girl, she won’t like the comments that compliment him only the ones that talk about her. He’s so gros.
I’m glad I missed the live seems like she’s going too far now, and there’s too many things that are sensitive that she’s talking about. It’s so inappropriate she should be banned.
Hahahaha bless him. No self awareness 🤣

Reactions: 3
The comment “you were made for modelling” are these people insane? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Lloyd and Dan Spragg are now mates?! Why has he spelt it My Gee? 😅 Surely it’s just G. The man also commented on his own vidoe.
I wonder if Eden would be mates with someone Lloyd was sexting? I think not a chance in hell!! 😅 so why on earth is she making him be mates with Dan spragg? There’s got to be another reason, like a collab deal or something?! 🤨

Reactions: 9
Eden’s fucked when summer comes. 😂

And if not… Lloyd is, cause he’s going to be in Eden’s pocket like a bleeping leather wallet

Reactions: 9
Tbf he keeps eating pasta and he'll look like Danny devito too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're vile and if I see yazs baby sucking her tit one more fuckin time or her wotsit nipples ripping through her vest again I shall vomit. And where has Lloyd's neck gone does he store all the food in there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They're vile and if I see yazs baby sucking her tit one more fuckin time or her wotsit nipples ripping through her vest again I shall vomit. And where has Lloyd's neck gone does he store all the food in there
It’s the bleeping peace sign shes done it on every bleeping instagram Picture today she’s a moron. She really is nothing special but trying so hard to stay relevant.

Reactions: 2
I would find it so exhausting to be her fella Al she goes on about is her abusive past your married you have a son move the duck on.
She sits the camera everywhere and does all these fake videos with the kid and her fella all sitting in the sand so fuckin fake they're all fuckin weirdos.

This one I’m 💀💀💀
The white background is simply awful. He
The odd thing is, I’d Elle’see wanted to collaborate with Lloyd they would have paid for a professional photo shoot, why is that girl shooting him in a studio the size of a shoebox the same studio the cook book was shot in? I’m actually confused 😐
This is what’s really getting me lmao. They’ve paid a local tit photographer to take photos for his ad and they’re acting like it’s a collab. The white background SCREAMS early 2000’s family photoshoots ya know the ones when everyone’s wearing white tops, blue jeans and no shoes. EMBARRASSING

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.