Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The white background is simply awful. He

This is what’s really getting me lmao. They’ve paid a local tit photographer to take photos for his ad and they’re acting like it’s a collab. The white background SCREAMS early 2000’s family photoshoots ya know the ones when everyone’s wearing white tops, blue jeans and no shoes. EMBARRASSING
They’re really going all out to try and get him some big following etc, maybe Edens money is running dry so they’re trying a new fund using him. No more mention of cook book atm, they really have not promoted it well or done anything proper with it. What was the point.
The ridiculous photo shoots thta are awfully set up and just some random girl taking photos with a white background and then both wearing tit bucket hats

Reactions: 9
Saying "bleeping my dog" wasn't even the worst 'intrusive thought' she mentioned either. She said she also thinks about "bleeping her grandad". 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Saying "bleeping my dog" wasn't even the worst 'intrusive thought' she mentioned either. She said she also thinks about "bleeping her grandad". 🤮🤮🤮
That is 100% an intrusive thought, I wouldn’t shame anyone for having intrusive thoughts but she doesn’t need to share them online. It can be a form of OCD.
Has Lloyd been using Eden's ddg tan?
Why does Lloyd look constipated?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Lloyd been using Eden's ddg tan?
Create what exactly? What the duck does Eden create? tit tiktoks? And directing a bloke who looks like he has a nine foot stick up his arse in these photos 😂😂😂😭😭😭

Some of these comments, He thinks he’s doing bits even when short. Nah your a game chasing ick, the fact they’ve paid to have a photo shoot cause he’s got some free clothes how beggy and weird. Ellesse are never goona use those photos hahahah.
Also jealous eden with this girl, she won’t like the comments that compliment him only the ones that talk about her. He’s so gros.
I’m glad I missed the live seems like she’s going too far now, and there’s too many things that are sensitive that she’s talking about. It’s so inappropriate she should be banned.
She actually mentioned that comment in her live (the one wear the girl is Tagging her saying he's a hunk) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Earlier in the live today, Eden claimed that they’re going to the ghost hunt but she wants to stay in the hotel and just let them go and do it because “she’s scared” also, one of her moderators Holly said she’s going to Social In The City and Eden said back to her “I don’t want to sound rude but don’t expect a conversation out of me”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Earlier in the live today, Eden claimed that they’re going to the ghost hunt but she wants to stay in the hotel and just let them go and do it because “she’s scared” also, one of her moderators Holly said she’s going to Social In The City and Eden said back to her “I don’t want to sound rude but don’t expect a conversation out of me”
Yes and then she awkwardly tried saving it by saying, no no I don’t mean to sound c*nty, I just won’t have my full attention for you during a meet and greet, let’s do dinner.
Who the duck do you think you are? Beyoncé or something? Only people I saw next to her were small groups of 10-14 year olds, they’re not exactly crowds.

Reactions: 8
Umm what the duck is this? I had no idea Eden did this before I found her 😩 How awful, so she gained loads of vulnerable followers who are primarily kids with ED’s then monetised off them?

I’d be so pissed if I paid £30 for a set that I could’ve just brought for a tenner at a shop :/ Eden doesn’t even bother with EWE anymore and when she does it’s half arsed with lover boy in it all the time 😖😖

Only Eden would say she’s helping other people while having her name printed on everything and her face on a sticker.. Like no hun, the only thing you’re trying to help is ur ego and bank account 🤨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Here she goes again saying things for the shock factor to cause herself hate yet again she knows what she's doing its probably not true like most of the things she says. What's worrying is her audience is younger than last year a lot of them kids at tokfest this year looked under 12.

Umm what the duck is this? I had no idea Eden did this before I found her 😩 How awful, so she gained loads of vulnerable followers who are primarily kids with ED’s then monetised off them?

I’d be so pissed if I paid £30 for a set that I could’ve just brought for a tenner at a shop :/ Eden doesn’t even bother with EWE anymore and when she does it’s half arsed with lover boy in it all the time 😖😖
She did them as a limited thing back when she was doing eat with me for people properly having a conversation with pauses for them to reply a couple of people would duet the videos when they ate a meal as made them feel less lonely. I remember them being quite expensive then but she knew people would buy them

Here she goes again saying things for the shock factor to cause herself hate yet again she knows what she's doing its probably not true like most of the things she says. What's worrying is her audience is younger than last year a lot of them kids at tokfest this year looked under 12.

She did them as a limited thing back when she was doing eat with me for people properly having a conversation with pauses for them to reply a couple of people would duet the videos when they ate a meal as made them feel less lonely. I remember them being quite expensive then but she knew people would buy them
I can just imagine the little pre teens asking their parents, "mammy, daddy can you but this knife and fork set for £30 please" them: "what the duck!?!?!"

Reactions: 6
So Ellesse never actually worked with him, they sent some gifted items and they set up a makeshift photo shoot in a hope of Lloyd getting paid in the future for advertising them 🤣🤣🤣
The level of second hand embarrassment I feel now 😝
I bet they didn’t even send him them she probably bought him them 🤣🤣

• Haha
I bet they didn’t even send him them she probably bought him them 🤣🤣
If they’re sending someone like him stuff they must be struggling …His following is Edens not exactly their target audience or a thought out sponser

Reactions: 3
Talking about her intrusive thoughts does anyone remember during the children in need live she asked everyone what there worst thought was during sex and she said she had an orgasm thinking about her dead grandad, nobody was impressed by it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Talking about her intrusive thoughts does anyone remember during the children in need live she asked everyone what there worst thought was during sex and she said she had an orgasm thinking about her dead grandad, nobody was impressed by it
Does she think it’s ‘cool’ to have intrusive thoughts? Intrusive thoughts ruin my life -_- the only person I share them with is my therapist.. never would i ever even dream of sharing them to anyone else.. especially the ones so disturbing😓

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she think it’s ‘cool’ to have intrusive thoughts? Intrusive thoughts ruin my life -_- the only person I share them with is my therapist.. never would i ever even dream of sharing them to anyone else.. especially the ones so disturbing😓
I know how you feel ❤ I have done lots of cbt but they still float around in the background, I’m better at letting them drift off now. I think it’s really unhealthy to ask people to share them like that without any TW, let not normalise sharing them out loud, let’s normalise understanding why they happen and knowing it’s nothing to do with you as a person.

I don’t think Eden gets intrusive thoughts I think she’s just a wrongen

she is not doing anything good for mental awareness she is spreading misinformation and alienating the people who genuinely suffer from these things further & making them feel more misunderstood. She couldn’t care less about people who actually suffer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her latest tiktok is a massive eye roll from me. She’s making it seem like people moan about her content for no reason but chose the things that are menial. Like being annoyed at the way she eats or having too many teeth.

She didn’t mention the “I don’t agree with her s3xual content to a young audience”, or the “I don’t like it when she jokes about mental illness”

Forget those did you Eden?

She’s done it so people (and by people I mean kids) lick her arse and say “ignore the haters, keep being you” or “you are a queen”

It’s highly embarrassing and people are starting to see through it more and more.

Also. Can we all agree she deffo reads tattle 😭

Reactions: 17
663381C6-47AA-46E1-9371-FA41261B8B65.png

Not sure if this is cap or not but wouldn’t be surprised if it was Eden

Reactions: 8
Ive just found someone on the fyp dont think i can post her though as shes not got 10k followers .but shes died her hair exactly how eden has it and has comments now saying shes copying but shes literally the prettier version of eden

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.