Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I was thinking!! Odd how he's done ads so fast and yet Eden barely does any but when she does the comments have to be turned off, she can say its because she's picky with what she promotes but I think it's because there's not much option available, obviously other brands have seen the comments have on other brands ads involving her and they've thought "duck we don't want this for our brand, we'll stay clear"
Her live when she was like I can’t show the redbull because I’ll be in trouble with Lucozade. So unprofessional even mentioning it. She’s your nightmare client, can’t post until gone 2pm because she’s not awake. Nothing original or honest about her so people don’t buy because of her judgement. She’s awful no wonder she gets no brand deals

Reactions: 12
Yasmin is on a family holiday, you’d think she would put her phone down for at least a day and enjoy spending time with them both before Lee goes back to work 7 days a week (like she says). We don’t need to keep seeing boomerangs of every little thing. Why would anyone be interested in a dinosaur park? She’s literally obsessed.

Reactions: 13
Shes going on the ghost hun with Dan and Adam when she couldn't even handle one night at a "haunted" cottage with her family. Such an attention seeker

Reactions: 5
how can she sit and offer makeup advice... her make-up looks like utter tit. PURE CAKEFACE. the fact she is so confident about her make-up shows how deluded she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on her live saying she would block someone for asking- why do you have a lisp?

Then there’s me thinking what if they ask about you not actually having a lisp? 🤫😬

• Haha
If he was modelling for ellesse they would have there own photographers ect, they have probably just sent him some clothes to wear for advertisement.

Reactions: 10
She’s currently discussing intrusive thoughts
On live and asking for peoples worst thoughts. One was an awful thought about a baby & she said “yeah, that’s normal, do it” WHAT THE duck

• Sick
  • Sad
Omg 2 seconds on her live and absolutely disgusting. Talking about wanting to suffocate a baby and throw them against the wall and AWFUL things and Lloyd said to stop because it’ll be screen recorded.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I don't usually watch her as I cant stand her however I've just come into her live when another finished.
WTF she is talking about intrusive thoughts and breaking cats legs & smothering baby's :oops: :oops: :oops:
Does she not have a younger following?
Even the BF has told her to shush and she isn't.
Is that normal for her ffs?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
People are confronting her about her saying ‘do it’ about suffocating the baby. She has obviously blamed dark humour & is laughing about it now saying “the girls that get it, get it”.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't usually watch her as I cant stand her however I've just come into her live when another finished.
WTF she is talking about intrusive thoughts and breaking cats legs & smothering baby's :oops: :oops: :oops:
Does she not have a younger following?
Even the BF has told her to shush and she isn't.
Is that normal for her ffs?

This is light, minor stuff for Eden. Usually a lot worse

• Wow
So Ellesse never actually worked with him, they sent some gifted items and they set up a makeshift photo shoot in a hope of Lloyd getting paid in the future for advertising them 🤣🤣🤣
The level of second hand embarrassment I feel now 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People are confronting her about her saying ‘do it’ about suffocating the baby. She has obviously blamed dark humour & is laughing about it now saying “the girls that get it, get it”.
There’s having dark humour than theres encouraging someone to suffocate a baby.. how does she know the person who mentioned it was being serious and she’s just fuelled the fire!

• Angry
If he was modelling for ellesse they would have there own photographers ect, they have probably just sent him some clothes to wear for advertisement.
They wouldn’t have put him in dusty old balenciagas either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.