Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest tiktok is a massive eye roll from me. She’s making it seem like people moan about her content for no reason but chose the things that are menial. Like being annoyed at the way she eats or having too many teeth.

She didn’t mention the “I don’t agree with her s3xual content to a young audience”, or the “I don’t like it when she jokes about mental illness”

Forget those did you Eden?

She’s done it so people (and by people I mean kids) lick her arse and say “ignore the haters, keep being you” or “you are a queen”

It’s highly embarrassing and people are starting to see through it more and more.

Also. Can we all agree she deffo reads tattle 😭
I feel like a lot of people are seeing the true Eden at the moment and realising that her attitude is disgusting. I’ve seen a lot of comments on videos (even if they’re not about Eden) where people have suggested it’s about her and called her out on stuff because it’s how she behaves, where as a year ago I felt like everyone was kissing her ass. I hate how manipulate she is though, as soon as she gets called out for something or notices a lot of people commenting on her behaviour she puts something out there to make people feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Ive just found someone on the fyp dont think i can post her though as shes not got 10k followers .but shes died her hair exactly how eden has it and has comments now saying shes copying but shes literally the prettier version of eden
Post the username or a screenshot of video so we can have a look at what a pretty Eden looks like with correct colour foundation.

She literately has the biggest victim mentally ive ever seen.
Yes, she gives off this victim, feel sorry for me vibe.
Even though she might have a bit more money now than she did before but she also has this cheap and grubby common look and feel about her, both her sisters have that too.
I can't out my finger on exactly what it is but you all will know what I mean.

Reactions: 12
Why do people feel the need to defend their choices to strangers on the internet? My hair is split dyed because I saw it on an insta photo, I liked it, so I did it.

Do I now need to go find the woman who originally posted it and justify this to her?

No. It’s a bleeping hair colour. 😴

Reactions: 11
Why do people feel the need to defend their choices to strangers on the internet? My hair is split dyed because I saw it on an insta photo, I liked it, so I did it.

Do I now need to go find the woman who originally posted it and justify this to her?

No. It’s a bleeping hair colour. 😴
You're so right. Everything has been seen and done by someone before. Nobody has copyright over a look or hair style really.
People have been doing strands of different colour extensions or dyed strands of their own hair different colour to the main colour of their hair since I was a toddler and way way before that.

Eden didn't invent that look or the colour green. Billie Eilish did it, before her Kylie Jenner did it, Avril Lavigne and Kesha both did it years ago. And that's just the ones I can remember right now.

Someone can't just claim a recycled look or colour as their property and act like they invented electricity.

Reactions: 8
It’s such a high school mentality to think someone is copying you. She wants to think she owns the colour green but she doesn’t, the day she grows up and stops thinking it’s her trademark the better!
Also why is Yaz’s son playing a in a bidet??

I wonder if people in their lives ever get bored how much they’re on their phones

Reactions: 12
Imagine living in a generation where you think you can’t do something becuase you’ll be judged for copying someone. She isn’t a bleeping trend setter. She weren’t the first person to have green hair. Her minions are so embarrassing. Imagine defending someone over a hair colour and over someone who doesn’t even think twice about you or even care for your existence. Thats just as bad as my mum getting her nose pierced, me liking it and getting it done too and her telling me I’m copying her 😂 it’s literally so pathetic. I don’t know who’s more embarrassing, Eden, her boyfriend or her minions defending her in the comments all of the time.

No offence but has Yasmin ever been to the dentist? Are her gums meant to be that big? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine living in a generation where you think you can’t do something becuase you’ll be judged for copying someone. She isn’t a bleeping trend setter. She weren’t the first person to have green hair. Her minions are so embarrassing. Imagine defending someone over a hair colour and over someone who doesn’t even think twice about you or even care for your existence. Thats just as bad as my mum getting her nose pierced, me liking it and getting it done too and her telling me I’m copying her 😂 it’s literally so pathetic. I don’t know who’s more embarrassing, Eden, her boyfriend or her minions defending her in the comments all of the time.

No offence but has Yasmin ever been to the dentist? Are her gums meant to be that big? 😂
Actually you’re wrong, Eden is the first person to have green hair and the first person to ever have a boyfriend and be as in love as she is

/s

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, she gives off this victim, feel sorry for me vibe.
Even though she might have a bit more money now than she did before but she also has this cheap and grubby common look and feel about her, both her sisters have that too.
I can't out my finger on exactly what it is but you all will know what I mean.
Yes! Skanky

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck ME when I say I ran to tattle I ran what on Earth does he look like in them photos 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He looks like a teeny tiny clown! 😂 😂 😂

Just recently found this thread. Been reading it since. Eden is someone I’ve had to block however her annoying sister constantly appears on my fyp. Eden is nothing but absolutely fake, everything she does is for tik tok and views. Her sisters piercing really triggers me. 🤣
Yaz really gets on my tits, she has her own thread if you're bored you should have a look! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.