Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I missed that live and I’m glad I did as just reading what she said makes my blood boil. As a mother I’d do anything to protect my babies.

I can’t be naive as I understand other mothers suffer from PP depression and there’s a whole spectrum of things that come with this PP depression (which I did have but not as bad as other mothers I just cried a lot and shut myself off from the world I didn’t have these scary instructive thoughts). BUT she isn’t a mother, and them thoughts are not normal, they are extremely dangerous thoughts and if you have them you should reach out for help to a professional because that could potentially turn into real actions that would have serious life changing consequences and I pray to God she never ends up having kids.

Reactions: 9
Please tell me someones screen recorded her saying all that stuff ??? That’s repulsive. If this gets out that’s her career ruined for good

Reactions: 7
She’s wrong in the head and doesn’t realise that the internet is forever. God forbid anything happening if she ever does have a baby, but if it did they would see she’s said stuff in the past and it’ll put her in deep tit. It isn’t dark humour, I have dark humour, it’s just fucked up pure and simple

Reactions: 6
Omg 2 seconds on her live and absolutely disgusting. Talking about wanting to suffocate a baby and throw them against the wall and AWFUL things and Lloyd said to stop because it’ll be screen recorded.
see, I no this sounds dramatic, but what if a young mum in the midst of depression/an episode hears her say thatand does it? She gunna say it’s dark humour then?

Reactions: 11
see, I no this sounds dramatic, but what if a young mum in the midst of depression/an episode hears her say thatand does it? She gunna say it’s dark humour then?
Not dramatic at all. If eden is going to say her job is on social media, she has to behave like it is a job. She has a responsibility with so many followers. If I said any tit like that at my job I’d probably be fired

Reactions: 9
Exactly her impressionable audience. God forbid a young teen has a baby and does that. And when question they say “well my idol Eden Harvz said it was fine and normal” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Not dramatic at all. If eden is going to say her job is on social media, she has to behave like it is a job. She has a responsibility with so many followers. If I said any tit like that at my job I’d probably be fired
I don't understand how anyone would feel safe having their kids around her after saying tit like that, I know she'll blame her dark humour but ffs that's a step too far

Reactions: 8
Wow I missed that live and I’m glad I did as just reading what she said makes my blood boil. As a mother I’d do anything to protect my babies.

I can’t be naive as I understand other mothers suffer from PP depression and there’s a whole spectrum of things that come with this PP depression (which I did have but not as bad as other mothers I just cried a lot and shut myself off from the world I didn’t have these scary instructive thoughts). BUT she isn’t a mother, and them thoughts are not normal, they are extremely dangerous thoughts and if you have them you should reach out for help to a professional because that could potentially turn into real actions that would have serious life changing consequences and I pray to God she never ends up having kids.
I agree but I can tell you intrusive thoughts are symptoms of some mental illnesses, they are terrifying and uncomfortable but (I am not a professional) I have had counselling and most people who get these are repulsed by them and it’s hard to explain but they are haunted by them because they are so shocking and something they would never ever do but people have taken their lives from being unable to stop those thoughts and hating themselves. Talking about it in an uncontrolled environment, without knowing who is watching, without being a professional is wreckless and dangerous and I was triggered by some of the thoughts being shared there.

Also you should absolutely seek professional help/support if you get them not rely on Eden!

Reactions: 3
I agree but I can tell you intrusive thoughts are symptoms of some mental illnesses, they are terrifying and uncomfortable but (I am not a professional) I have had counselling and most people who get these are repulsed by them and it’s hard to explain but they are haunted by them because they are so shocking and something they would never ever do but people have taken their lives from being unable to stop those thoughts and hating themselves. Talking about it in an uncontrolled environment, without knowing who is watching, without being a professional is wreckless and dangerous and I was triggered by some of the thoughts being shared there.

Also you should absolutely seek professional help/support if you get them not rely on Eden!
I agree, I just think Eden likes to say fucked up tit and blame it on intrusive thoughts and dark humour. Rather than actually genuinely suffering with it. If she did she wouldn’t joke like she does

Reactions: 8
I agree, I just think Eden likes to say fucked up tit and blame it on intrusive thoughts and dark humour. Rather than actually genuinely suffering with it. If she did she wouldn’t joke like she does
for sure! She takes every mental illness she can finds and waters it down into a ‘funny bit of dark humour’ for content, some of this things people suffer seriously from, it’s so offensive.

also it’s good to cover mental health and signpost resources (does she ever do that?) but some of these kids are going to claim/ think they have them just to be like her

She’s on her live saying she would block someone for asking- why do you have a lisp?

Then there’s me thinking what if they ask about you not actually having a lisp? 🤫😬
The daft lizard blocked me before for asking where her lisp had gone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t it of been nice for Freya and Eden to spend some quality girl/sister time together tonight as it’s Freya’s birthday present but nooo of course Lloyds tagging along AGAIN because Eden can’t let him out her sight.

Reactions: 11
jeeeeeesus eden’s latest tiktok. look at lloyd’s face why does he think he’s so “ard” 😂 it’s actually hilarious

Reactions: 7
I thought the Stormzy is 72 years old tickets were Freya's birthday present? Why is she having to third wheel her sister and her sisters boyfriend when it's supposed to be her birthday gift? So selfish of Eden!! Either take your sister and go the two of you or give her tickets to take someone else so she can at least go with a friend and enjoy herself instead of having to watch you and your toad of a boyfriend tongue each other's arseholes all night. Poor Freya !

Reactions: 12
In her live today Lloyd said he’s going out with boys for dinner and cigars for a good friend‘s birthday on Thursday if I remember right.
And Eden just kept asking questions and pretending she’s excited he’s going with friends. She didn’t look happy when he said they will probably go back to the flat after with the boys.
Watch her start making videos to make him feel bad for it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.