Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really get the video, shouldn't it be Lloyd doing the will smith part and looking out for Eden i'r am I missing something šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
He did do one before her ā€¦ she just has to copy his every move - and Lloyd had to participate if he wants his sugar mummy pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatā€™s the betting Eden will buy her baby a brand new phone because somehow his phone got stolen when he was out on Thursday? Somethings not adding up to me thatā€™s for sure

Reactions: 12
Was it her cousins birthday she went to?

The colour of her foundation is too dark. I know we say it often but itā€™s far too dark for someone who is white. Also the colour difference between her and her family, shocking

Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s the betting Eden will buy her baby a brand new phone because somehow his phone got stolen when he was out on Thursday? Somethings not adding up to me thatā€™s for sure
He defo pulled and is now panicking about Eden finding out šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it her cousins birthday she went to?

The colour of her foundation is too dark. I know we say it often but itā€™s far too dark for someone who is white. Also the colour difference between her and her family, shocking
I don't understand how she can't get her shade right when she can use a website to find out, for example the IRL filter foundation you can select your skin colour, fair, light, medium, dark & deep and it shows you all the compatible shades and the description, surely other sites do that? Also she could go to boots and get colour matched, I just don't get how it's such a bad match, it's like the dream matte mouse girls in school

Reactions: 3
Oh nooošŸ˜‚ Not simple simon asking Eden for a collab.. Iā€™m not sure if you guys are on the same kinda TT as me but Simple Simon is a 51 year old man who is creepy about his own daughter and hangs out with people his own daughters age

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she can't get her shade right when she can use a website to find out, for example the IRL filter foundation you can select your skin colour, fair, light, medium, dark & deep and it shows you all the compatible shades and the description, surely other sites do that? Also she could go to boots and get colour matched, I just don't get how it's such a bad match, it's like the dream matte mouse girls in school
She's not got any Interest in matching her shade correctly she just buys whatever one she wants and wears it anyways. She goes to shops and buys this in person she knows she's not that colour šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh nooošŸ˜‚ Not simple simon asking Eden for a collab.. Iā€™m not sure if you guys are on the same kinda TT as me but Simple Simon is a 51 year old man who is creepy about his own daughter and hangs out with people his own daughters age
Omg yes I remember watching a live and being shocked when I realised she's his daughter!

Btw where were the paps waiting for Eden at tokfestšŸ‘€šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heā€™s from my hometown and is an absolute sex case

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What is she wearing? I think there is trouble in paradise - sheā€™s out on a Saturday potentially without Lloyd and heā€™s suppose to see what heā€™s missing. Only thing missing is the screws in her green head.

Also, the place sheā€™s tagged does not look like the kind of place youā€™d wear that ā€¦ doubt they will feature you on their story Eden.

Attachments

What is she wearing? I think there is trouble in paradise - sheā€™s out on a Saturday potentially without Lloyd and heā€™s suppose to see what heā€™s missing. Only thing missing is the screws in her green head.

Also, the place sheā€™s tagged does not look like the kind of place youā€™d wear that ā€¦ doubt they will feature you on their story Eden.
Lloyd is with her

He looks different in every photo. Soon weā€™ll be able to play guess who with just his photos

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Have any of you tried the shiny fox Instagram filter? It literally changes your entire face itā€™s so creepy

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t see why Eden and Lloyd are physically joint at the hip. Itā€™s actually embarrassing how theyā€™ve always got to be in each otherā€™s pockets. Lloyd is allowed to go back to London (his choice) to spend time with his friends and go out, so why canā€™t Eden go out with Freya and Sofia alone? I know itā€™s her choice to not be apart from him. If she had her own way, Lloyd wonā€™t be allowed to go and see his friends or spend time from her. The arguments will soon come, theyā€™re spending too much time together in each otherā€™s pockets, being together all day everyday as well as going out with her friends together too. They have no breathing space. A bit cringy how itā€™s Eden, Sofia and Freya and then just Lloyd

Reactions: 10
I've just realized who midget man reminds.me of, sketch from the tv show skin!
351985.jpg

I donā€™t see why Eden and Lloyd are physically joint at the hip. Itā€™s actually embarrassing how theyā€™ve always got to be in each otherā€™s pockets. Lloyd is allowed to go back to London (his choice) to spend time with his friends and go out, so why canā€™t Eden go out with Freya and Sofia alone? I know itā€™s her choice to not be apart from him. If she had her own way, Lloyd wonā€™t be allowed to go and see his friends or spend time from her. The arguments will soon come, theyā€™re spending too much time together in each otherā€™s pockets, being together all day everyday as well as going out with her friends together too. They have no breathing space. A bit cringy how itā€™s Eden, Sofia and Freya and then just Lloyd
for someone who preached ā€˜I donā€™t need a manā€™ before he got a man, itā€™s deffo strange that she now canā€™t leave the house without him.
Pretty sure she hasnā€™t spoke to Sofia for a while? Iā€™m sure sheā€™d have rather just had some girls time with Eden without the cling on sitting across the table.
They may love it now but no matter how much they deny it, sooner or later one of them, probably Lloyd, will start to feel suffocated

Reactions: 9
He makes all the effort with her friends and family and she makes 0 effort with his. I donā€™t believe for a second sheā€™s met any of them with her ā€œjust because itā€™s not on social mediaā€ BS. Yes she probably pays for a lot of things for him but is it worth it? Also he seems to be getting more brand deals than her at the moment so soon heā€™ll be earning the big bucks

Reactions: 8
He defo pulled and is now panicking about Eden finding out šŸ¤«
Yes, I was thinking that too. Definitely a strong possibility.
It must have been a big night, his face has been looking particularly droopy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If I was her sister/ friend I would be like no, we are going out without Lloyd, or get Lloyd to bring some of his friends? Itā€™s kind of arrogant & rude, sheā€™s spends 24/7 with Lloyd but canā€™t make the effort to give her friend a bit of time? Or can Lloyd just not miss out on another expensive dinner date funded by Eden?

Whatā€™s happening with the cookbook? Has it fizzled out already?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.