Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell wears a bucket hat to a nice restaurant - would make me wanna lob a bread roll of his unusually small pea head

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He ain’t bothered about her making the effort he won’t be able to get on it properly if she is there 🤣

Taking your boyfriend on a girls night out? 😂😭 no Eden, just no. I am embarrassed for her at this point

Reactions: 12
Oh here we go with another sound dedicated to Lloyd 😴
Having a boyfriend is now her whole personality. Can’t even go for dinner with girls without him, it’s honestly embarrassing.

So obsessive, it’s not normal or healthy, Lloyd had to quit his job to lay around in filth at their parents house and now has to act like her carer and follow her around like this. She pays him his carer’s allowance in designer gear.

Surely a guy in his thirties wants more from life than to be a 24/7 lapdog to her and stew in filth at her parents house. What a sad little life

Reactions: 18
I mean she seemed happier without him in some ways? She went out more with her friends, she was constantly going to events with her friends, she wasn’t claiming she was anxious all the time? She seemed to actually live a bit rather than sitting in her bedroom with him…

Reactions: 15
Just going to leave this here...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Eden is the type to threaten suicide (with no intention of doing it) if Lloyd tried to break up with her.

Reactions: 16
That whole load of new tiktoks are ridiculous, she’s trying to run up engagement by slagging off the NHS for her grandad, and getting everyone to comment on it. The whole montages crying about everyone just is her way of trying to get everyone to feel sorry for her. Another one with Wolf and all her friends etc.
Plus Lloyd is so lazy all her ever does is sleep, what the duck do they have to be tired about fgs.
She’s bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 15
Lloyd sleeps all the time because his bleeping bored, not because his inner child is comfortable…

Reactions: 12
I’d sleep all the time if I didn’t have a job and didn’t have to worry about my finances. He has no goals or ambitions, just like her

Reactions: 11
So her grandad post, I’m confused as I swear yaz put the same the other day but that he was poisoned?

Reactions: 2
These are their versions
Very strong accusations to be making, especially with their platforms.. If it is true then there would be lawyers/solicitors involved and something like that would still be on going, I know from personal experience. They definitely shouldn't be posting it on social media

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.