Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out... the tiny Lloyd doesn't have a good relationship with his mother, he left home young. He's got mummy issues and the jolly green giant is fulfilling them...before you know it he'll be breastfeeding,wearing diapers and sucking his thumb. Don't be surprised if these two arseholes already have some weird mommy/baby role play going on.
She makes me sick....he gives me the ick. They will never make anything of themselves beyond tiktok, because the pair of them are absolute cunts taking the piss out of the idiots on there who adore them.
I guarantee, no big companies will pick them up, they will be forgotten. bleeping hate the pair of them. Someone just shut this pair of asinine arseholes up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very strong accusations to be making, especially with their platforms.. If it is true then there would be lawyers/solicitors involved and something like that would still be on going, I know from personal experience. They definitely shouldn't be posting it on social media
I believe it has been very much on going and I’m sure she mentioned the NHS have admitted negligence and there’s been some kind of payout? I’m sure she said her mum was taking it further.

Now I know personally how long it takes for the NHS to admit to something like that. My best friends mum got dismissed from her GP over and over again of ‘having an eating disorder’ 2 years later she was told she had cancer and had 4 months left to live. They ignored all the signs and didn’t take her seriously. That’s took 4 years for them to hold their hands up and dish out a measly payout to her family. Not that they wanted the money, they wanted their mum back. But yeah, it’s a huge battle to fight.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Having a boyfriend is now her whole personality. Can’t even go for dinner with girls without him, it’s honestly embarrassing.

So obsessive, it’s not normal or healthy, Lloyd had to quit his job to lay around in filth at their parents house and now has to act like her carer and follow her around like this. She pays him his carer’s allowance in designer gear.

Surely a guy in his thirties wants more from life than to be a 24/7 lapdog to her and stew in filth at her parents house. What a sad little life
What a sad life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s already backing out of the ghost hunt because she has a “fear” of it. Why agree to it in the first place then??

I can confidently say I have never once in my life had tit in my undies or bodysuit x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The shoes and no socks is making me so ill I can't bear it, she showered tho so don't worry😳😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
I have to tell you guys about my dream about Eden last night...

I went to an event featuring loads of tiktokers and she was there and she was massive like 10ft tall and everyone else was really small, and I shouted out 'now I know why we call you the green giant on tattle' and she turned green like the hulk and started smashing tit up 🤣🤣

note to self don't have a cheese sandwich before bed 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No stop the boxes 🤮🤮 I'm sorry but no way am I checking my man's box's for tit 🤮 and she put back down, get them in the bleeping bin or the washing machine at the very least!! Why are his crappy boxes laying around 🤮🤮

• Sick
No stop the boxes 🤮🤮 I'm sorry but no way am I checking my man's box's for tit 🤮 and she put back down, get them in the bleeping bin or the washing machine at the very least!! Why are his crappy boxes laying around 🤮🤮
Why is a 33 year old man allowing his girlfriend to 1 do this and 2 is he that unable to wipe his arse. Even more of an ick

• Sick
I didn’t see the live. Did Lloyd seriously have crappy boxers? 😷 how the duck at 33 do you not know how to clean your arse

• Sick
Probably one of those ‘guys’ who think it’s ‘gay’ to clean your bum properly in the shower 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Also is she going to say if she is doing the live or not beforehand? It's paid to watch from the start I understand other people are participating but her "fans" will pay to see her, may only be 1.99 but for many of her fans that's a whole weeks of sweet allowance 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.