Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just seen the tampon video. Why do we need to see your minge jam Eden? Absolute scruff bag.
We all know what period blood looks like, she didn’t need to show it on her hands. I’m all for making period information to be more common knowledge and less of an embarrassing topic but don’t go showing blood on your hands 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t shake off the feeling Lloyd had a plan with Eden, he seems to be a clout chaser, he knew very well who Eden was before they ‘met’.
I sometimes think he exaggerated all the cooking thing cause he knew she had Eat with me, being like I don’t care about anything cause he knew Eden was that way, I’m a homebody when he actually wanted to be a DJ, they’re not usually homebodies.
I don’t know and now this cookbook with someone you’ve been with for 4 months.
Just feels like he’s trying to grab as much as he can before he heads for the exit.

Reactions: 19
Once again, the Harvey sisters are being inconsiderate and this time it’s from Yasmin. She uploaded a Instagram story which has since been deleted. The Instagram story said “what in the Bruce Willis is going on in the news”. What makes her inconsiderate is the fact that someone from Bruce Willis’s family has told Instagram that Bruce has been diagnosed with “Aphasia” and will be leaving his career behind that he loves so much. Aphasia is a condition that robs you of the ability to communicate. It can affect your ability to speak, write and understand language. It’s pretty serious. Bruce has damage to the left side of his brain for whatever reason, it could’ve been a brain infection, stroke, brain tumours or other things. You would think Yasmin would’ve learned from her fat mouth of a younger sisters mouth in the times she has mentioned “what in the Caroline Flack” and the time she disrespected Prince Philip and then did a 2 minute silence when he passed. You would think Yasmin would know better considering she is 30 years of age this year, married and have a kid. She knows she done wrong because she deleted the story.
They are both so disrespectful it’s unbelievable. And someone take the boomerang filter away from yaz please 😂

Reactions: 9
The cook book is another thing that's grating on me.

He says he's a self taught chef.
Cooking is a basic skill at at his age, which is my age, most people know how to cook.

My food in my opinion looks a million times better than his, my kitchen is certainly cleaner and I wouldn't dream of calling myself a chef. I just have the ability to feed myself nice food.

Reactions: 12
Sooo I was reading an old thread of Edens and took some screenshots...
The first one is quite ironic that she has now turned into what she is talking about, look at the description.

The second one she has changed so much she was actually natural and quite she now looks like a cheap chav! Caked on make up, lip fillers, tit hair. She looked so much better before...

And the third one well whoever wrote that comment was spot on 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why does she make out like they go out all the time and people are disrespectful so he has to step in? Imagine him coming up id laugh in his face 😂😂 xx
If what she’s saying is true, that there’s always drama involving Lloyd, can’t they see the pattern here…that he is the common denominator in these situations 🧐 little man syndrome me thinks!

Reactions: 3
The cook book is another thing that's grating on me.

He says he's a self taught chef.
Cooking is a basic skill at at his age, which is my age, most people know how to cook.

My food in my opinion looks a million times better than his, my kitchen is certainly cleaner and I wouldn't dream of calling myself a chef. I just have the ability to feed myself nice food.
Yes, I feel the same about it. I'm a couple years younger than Lloyd and I like good food and I'm a decent home cook, I've been making food for myself and others since I was at school.
But I would never say I'm a self taught chef cause I'm not. My cutting skills are better than his, I don't throw food around slap dash like he does, my presentation is much better and recipes more visually appealing and varied.
Not being big headed here I'm just saying that adults usually know how to cook pretty well by his age, cause not everyone is lazy and/or gets babied at home so we learn. I know some people don't enjoy it but being a decent cook is not an extremely rare talent for an adult human.
Most of his recipes are very basic, they could only impress much younger people in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The fact she posts a good morning at 11am, it’s a joke get up and do something positive than be in bed and eat takeaways all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SORRY BUT 😭😭😭

I cannot get over the ICK.🙈🙈. this tiny man with his socks on, standing how Eden tells him to

Wonder when Ellesse will be posting this to their socials 😭😭😭😭
I hope this isn’t offensive to anyone, pull me up on it if it is! But he looks like a 50 odd butch lesbian, a few pop up on TT and he really reminds me of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cleaning your room?! Ffs imagine regressing so much in life that now at 33 you’re cleaning your room - not your own property with multiple rooms.

Oh well I’m sure literal children (his only audience) will relate to this.
Not to stick up to him but I think this is in his flat where the other rooms belong to other people 😂 Edens house hasn’t seen a Hoover in years but at least he takes care of his own room that he doesn’t even live in

Reactions: 11
Not to stick up to him but I think this is in his flat where the other rooms belong to other people 😂 Edens house hasn’t seen a Hoover in years but at least he takes care of his own room that he doesn’t even live in
But then there’s still other rooms to clean or is he a man in his 30s living in a tit heap because they don’t clean the kitchen, bathroom and living room because it’s shared space? A child is mainly responsible for just cleaning their room - that was my point.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.