Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet poor eden and lloyd have slept in today cause they had such a hard late nights going to watch Stormzy is 72 years old that they had to sleep in and eat takeaways in bed, so lazy. How can someone be content with a life like that

Reactions: 6
I bet poor eden and lloyd have slept in today cause they had such a hard late nights going to watch Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old that they had to sleep in and eat takeaways in bed, so lazy. How can someone be content with a life like that
I know, it's literally standard for her to moan she's tired every time she leaves her mucky house.
I was expecting for her to complain she was tired after Tokfest as well.

Reactions: 3
Imagine living in a generation where you think you can’t do something becuase you’ll be judged for copying someone. She isn’t a bleeping trend setter. She weren’t the first person to have green hair. Her minions are so embarrassing. Imagine defending someone over a hair colour and over someone who doesn’t even think twice about you or even care for your existence. Thats just as bad as my mum getting her nose pierced, me liking it and getting it done too and her telling me I’m copying her 😂 it’s literally so pathetic. I don’t know who’s more embarrassing, Eden, her boyfriend or her minions defending her in the comments all of the time.

No offence but has Yasmin ever been to the dentist? Are her gums meant to be that big? 😂
I'm sure I've heard of a treatment called "gummy smile botox", I mean if she is happy with it fair enough

• Haha
If anything Eden copies this girl.... she made videos with Lloyd exactly like these didnt she! These are dated pre the Lloyd video!
Omg you’re right! so I checked that girls TikTok and she reposted that video recently and someone commented that her and her bf are exactly like Eden and Lloyd, even down to the video of the way her boyfriend picking her up. But now that it’s come to light that the original video she posted was from last year so before Eden was even dating lloyd. I wonder if Eden saw that girls video and wanted to reenact it 😂

I'm off to message Kourtney Kardashian to apologise cos I liked her hair when she cut it short and did the same to mine. I hope she doesn't sue me! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, she gives off this victim, feel sorry for me vibe.
Even though she might have a bit more money now than she did before but she also has this cheap and grubby common look and feel about her, both her sisters have that too.
I can't out my finger on exactly what it is but you all will know what I mean.
When I was at school I remember going to open a door for a girl (could only be opened from the inside) and instead of saying thank you, she said “about bleeping time”

The type of girls that wore too much Dream Matte Mousse, had coats with fur hoods, smoked, would cover themselves in Impulse body spray and ask to copy your work or for a spare pen every lesson. I feel like the Harvey’s were like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg you’re right! so I checked that girls TikTok and she reposted that video recently and someone commented that her and her bf are exactly like Eden and Lloyd, even down to the video of the way her boyfriend picking her up. But now that it’s come to light that the original video she posted was from last year so before Eden was even dating lloyd. I wonder if Eden saw that girls video and wanted to reenact it 😂
Eden is constantly tagged on that girls page and not once has she ever posted a comment to her or owt... that ive seen anyways! She'd deffo gouge her eyes out if she could!

'I married my biggest fan' the narcissist proclaims, as she walks into the sea on her own, pouting and pushing her hair around whilst no doubt her said biggest fan (Lee) has been asked to video her doing this 😂😭 *siiiigh*
Did anyone else catch her letting her son use a BIDET to brush his teeth and play in?!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I've not posted on here in ages and tried to avoid Eden's TT but wtf is with the clothes her and Lloyd wear.

They clearly have a very different style to me but I just don't get it. They just look like the epitome of chavs with money.

Eden used to wear some alright clothes but she just looks like she's morphed into his style.

Reactions: 13
I've not posted on here in ages and tried to avoid Eden's TT but wtf is with the clothes her and Lloyd wear.

They clearly have a very different style to me but I just don't get it. They just look like the epitome of chavs with money.

Eden used to wear some alright clothes but she just looks like she's morphed into his style.
They dress like saggy human ballbags

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eden’s always copying Anna Sitar’s videos, but with the majority of Edens minions being 12 year old British school girls they wouldn’t have any idea and think it’s original content 🙄

Once again, the Harvey sisters are being inconsiderate and this time it’s from Yasmin. She uploaded a Instagram story which has since been deleted. The Instagram story said “what in the Bruce Willis is going on in the news”. What makes her inconsiderate is the fact that someone from Bruce Willis’s family has told Instagram that Bruce has been diagnosed with “Aphasia” and will be leaving his career behind that he loves so much. Aphasia is a condition that robs you of the ability to communicate. It can affect your ability to speak, write and understand language. It’s pretty serious. Bruce has damage to the left side of his brain for whatever reason, it could’ve been a brain infection, stroke, brain tumours or other things. You would think Yasmin would’ve learned from her fat mouth of a younger sisters mouth in the times she has mentioned “what in the Caroline Flack” and the time she disrespected Prince Philip and then did a 2 minute silence when he passed. You would think Yasmin would know better considering she is 30 years of age this year, married and have a kid. She knows she done wrong because she deleted the story.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Once again, the Harvey sisters are being inconsiderate and this time it’s from Yasmin. She uploaded a Instagram story which has since been deleted. The Instagram story said “what in the Bruce Willis is going on in the news”. What makes her inconsiderate is the fact that someone from Bruce Willis’s family has told Instagram that Bruce has been diagnosed with “Aphasia” and will be leaving his career behind that he loves so much. Aphasia is a condition that robs you of the ability to communicate. It can affect your ability to speak, write and understand language. It’s pretty serious. Bruce has damage to the left side of his brain for whatever reason, it could’ve been a brain infection, stroke, brain tumours or other things. You would think Yasmin would’ve learned from her fat mouth of a younger sisters mouth in the times she has mentioned “what in the Caroline Flack” and the time she disrespected Prince Philip and then did a 2 minute silence when he passed. You would think Yasmin would know better considering she is 30 years of age this year, married and have a kid. She knows she done wrong because she deleted the story.
The only way I'd have any respect from her was if she apologized and admitted she'd been inconsiderate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.