Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know she has her own thread but Yaz is such a pick me. She’s one of the “all my friends are boys” type person because she thinks all men and women fall into just two categories and are therefore all the same.

Her whole personality is - long hair, age gap relationship, bad make-up, being the best mum, breastfeeding and acting like she dated Pablo Escobar when he was probably more like Phil Mitchell.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The odd thing is, I’d Elle’see wanted to collaborate with Lloyd they would have paid for a professional photo shoot, why is that girl shooting him in a studio the size of a shoebox the same studio the cook book was shot in? I’m actually confused 😐
I reckon Ellese sent him some clothes to ‘promote’ and he took it as he’ll be on their website advertising their clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it mad how ellesse have contacted him but not Eden? You’d think it was the other way around because she’s got miles more followers

Reactions: 6
If eden was a man posting about sex ect to a young following there would be uproar. Her management should have a word

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it mad how ellesse have contacted him but not Eden? You’d think it was the other way around because she’s got miles more followers
This is exactly what I was thinking!! Odd how he's done ads so fast and yet Eden barely does any but when she does the comments have to be turned off, she can say its because she's picky with what she promotes but I think it's because there's not much option available, obviously other brands have seen the comments have on other brands ads involving her and they've thought "duck we don't want this for our brand, we'll stay clear"

Reactions: 7
Hate to break it to Lloyd, but he does not have the face nor body OR fashion taste for modelling 😳 His face literally looks like an melting candle (no matter how much facetune he wants to use) and all he does is eat pasta and wear crappy clothes that make him look like an adult toddler.

How are they both not squirming with embarrassment when they leave the house and actually come across real humans who see their cringe tit on the internet lmao
When she commented saying: 'That's my man.'

Even if the guy was a top model, it would still be cringe. But the guy is a walking ick, looks like a garden gnome and about the same height.

Please Eden, no need to claim him, doubt anyone would want him, unless they needed new garden decor

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone asked vickaboo on her live whether she liked Eden (because she was at Edens birthday) and she just said she doesn’t dislike anyone..does that seem like a swerve? If someone asked if I liked one of my friends I’d say more than that

Reactions: 12
I've just seen the tampon thing why did she have to take it that far she could have done something good for once and stopped before putting it in herself like the kind of thing she used to do 2 years ago. It's things like that when people say she has changed. That photo shoot was looked like she was a proud mum with her child trying to get the child to do different poses

The odd thing is, I’d Elle’see wanted to collaborate with Lloyd they would have paid for a professional photo shoot, why is that girl shooting him in a studio the size of a shoebox the same studio the cook book was shot in? I’m actually confused 😐
I’m sure it’s the same photographer too?

Why would that brand want him? I’ve never seen him wear it. Surely they have an agency they use.

Also looking at Ellesse’s TikTok page it’s really professional - I doubt they hired Lloyd the wax face recruiter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I know she has her own thread but Yaz is such a pick me. She’s one of the “all my friends are boys” type person because she thinks all men and women fall into just two categories and are therefore all the same.

Her whole personality is - long hair, age gap relationship, bad make-up, being the best mum, breastfeeding and acting like she dated Pablo Escobar when he was probably more like Phil Mitchell.
Pahhh that last bit sent me 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
why oh why is he pulling that stupid face in his “modelling” photos? also, it’s a bit odd that Ellesse haven’t commented/liked the photos on instagram - surely if they really were working together there’d be a bit more interaction. If you google Ellesse x 80s collection, 90% of the photos are headless. The whole thing is a joke and clearly Lloyd is making it out to be something WAAAAY bigger than it is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he’s going for ‘fake it til you make it’ he seems like such a Del Boy

• Haha
This is all going to go to his isn’t it? Wouldn’t surprise me if he put ‘model’ in his bio next 😂 he’s already got DJ when we all know he’s just got some decks in his gfs house (mostly because Eden would never allow him to ‘DJ’ anywhere but there😅)

• Haha
I’ve got a feeling they sent him the clothes just to wear whilst making tiktoks etc and his taken it upon himself to have a full on photography session. I refuse to believe Eden will allow him to have better brand collabs than her. What ones has she exactly had?😂😂😂

I think they’ve taken it upon themselves to make them both more interested in then they actually are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got a feeling they sent him the clothes just to wear whilst making tiktoks etc and his taken it upon himself to have a full on photography session. I refuse to believe Eden will allow him to have better brand collabs than her. What ones has she exactly had?😂😂😂

I think they’ve taken it upon themselves to make them both more interested in then they actually are
A brand as big as Ellesse would have a whole team or creative agency to manage their campaigns, or is Jay from the inbetweeners, I mean Lloyd so bleeping amazing at everything that he told Ellesse he can single handedly manage every aspect of their advertising campaigns? 🤣😂 he’s gotta be a full on narc right?

• Haha
I don't mean to be awful but why do the photos look so amateur! I'm no expert but just don't think they look good!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.