Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But your skin ain’t that clear Eden is it? Big difference to how she was on this afternoons live using a whole concealer bottle for the spot she had above her lip she spent 5 minutes of the live popping. Stop bleeping editing your pictures man, so fake. If you go missing, we won’t be able to find you

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Omg that ‘modelling video’ what a state he looks, he is just giving more and more ick, he really thinks he’s something special and WTF does Eden look like on the sides lines. There’s no way Ellesse would 1 use those photos or 2 ask him to properly model they’ve got their pal doing it again, probably pretending they’ve been appraoched for a big deal again!
It’s the faces he pulls too as if he so fit, yet he’s now uploaded a video of tik fest and all 13 year old girls screaming. I could be sick 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
duck ME when I say I ran to tattle I ran what on Earth does he look like in them photos 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg that ‘modelling video’ what a state he looks, he is just giving more and more ick, he really thinks he’s something special and WTF does Eden look like on the sides lines. There’s no way Ellesse would 1 use those photos or 2 ask him to properly model they’ve got their pal doing it again, probably pretending they’ve been appraoched for a big deal again!
It’s the faces he pulls too as if he so fit, yet he’s now uploaded a video of tik fest and all 13 year old girls screaming. I could be sick 😂😂
What in the wish version is this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it any wonder he had to bag himself a girl in her early 20's, cos there is no way a woman his age would go anywhere near him. Grow the duck up man! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Literally a turd could model better than Lloyd 🤮 he gives me the ick so so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw Dan spraggs & Adam oakleys live and he said they are going live with Eden and Lloyd on insta at 10.30pm because they are all going on a ghost hunt next weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In response to her newest TikTok here’s some tip on staying 100 in a relationship

- Don’t spend 24/7 with that person. It’s sad and you’ll get sick of each other. Plus did you not have a life before they came along?
- Stay spicy? No you shouldn’t have to spice up any relationship after 4 months.
- Find a series you both like? Good one. Except you already admitted to only allowing you both to watch things you like.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but he looks like a guy that's transitioning to be a girl. I can't unsee it 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So glad I found this thread! For someone who screamed so much about being a woman’s woman’s, she sure is codependent on her bf. You would think due to her past relationships she would take it slowly, but she is very clearly emotionally stunted and all that matters to her is having a boyfriend. Lloyd is thinking with his d!ck and hasn’t got his head screwed on. I sense narcissistic tendencies from Lloyd and Eden… she’s trapped him right where she wants him… they are both severely love bombing each other and they don’t know it. You do not truly know somebody that soon. She clearly doesn’t have a type, neither of them are career driven, have any qualifications or ambition, what do they see in each other and what do they talk about! 😆🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.