Eden Harvz #19 Big crook, little cook. Welcome to our bedroom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@herbivore-
He supposedly has his own place aka a flat share with a mate, where he never stays! Can’t be fucked to pay the rent or thinking with his d!ck and has to be shagging Eden every night?

Reactions: 3
What happened to Eden’s “best friend”, Sofia? Is that her name? It’s been that long since she posted with her that I’ve forgotten! Definitely only used her because she didn’t want to be alone at events… now she has Lloyd 🐛

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but he looks like a guy that's transitioning to be a girl. I can't unsee it 😫
This is what I’ve been saying, or vice versa. However he’s just a whole ick, the outfits, the duck off big shoes to be half of Eden the green giants height. Even when he lifted her up in a tiktok her feet were the size of his shins 😂 He fancies himself so much and it’s so vile cause he pulls the ugliest faces, no wonder he was so single at 33 no one would want him besides beggy Eden who will throw herself at anything.
She’s manipulative but he loves it and I really think his is all a game plan still getting his name out there then suddenly can do all these things that Eden hates. She claims on that video to do stuff separately- what do they do separately cause when he was Djing m she was pretending to bop next to him and when she’s getting ready the slob sits in bed watching her i

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's clearly fed up of staying at hers, how can she stay in a hotel, cabin, lodge etc with him but not be able to stay at his actual place? I just don't get it
He knows he can go home himself that having a break is healthy

No offence but I’m getting sick of seeing Yasmin’s erected bullet nipples on my for you page 😂
Honestly. No😂😂 because I’m fully the same, haven’t worn a bra in 5 years because I got my nipples pierced and i went through that pain so Damn right everyone’s gonna see them and i don’t care 😂😂 sorry if my nips offend everyone who lives near me but free the nipples 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm 25 and tampons still make me feel uneasy, I don't get a period anymore because of the pill but I refuse to use them. No way has she got her period after missing her pill for literally two days, what a load of tit
I came off the pill after 4 months and didn't get a period u till about 6 weeks later I don't belive she had one 2 days later

Reactions: 6
She said in the live she forgot to take it 🙄🙄🙄

I can't help but continue to laugh at these hair extension comments 😂😂😂😭😭😭
You don't have a period because you missed one day. It's obvious she's come off it. This will be her reason for getting pregnant because she "forgot to take it"

Reactions: 10
Hate to break it to Lloyd, but he does not have the face nor body OR fashion taste for modelling 😳 His face literally looks like an melting candle (no matter how much facetune he wants to use) and all he does is eat pasta and wear crappy clothes that make him look like an adult toddler.

How are they both not squirming with embarrassment when they leave the house and actually come across real humans who see their cringe tit on the internet lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hate to break it to Lloyd, but he does not have the face nor body OR fashion taste for modelling 😳 His face literally looks like an melting candle (no matter how much facetune he wants to use) and all he does is eat pasta and wear crappy clothes that make him look like an adult toddler.

How are they both not squirming with embarrassment when they leave the house and actually come across real humans who see their cringe tit on the internet lmao
A melting candle 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The odd thing is, I’d Elle’see wanted to collaborate with Lloyd they would have paid for a professional photo shoot, why is that girl shooting him in a studio the size of a shoebox the same studio the cook book was shot in? I’m actually confused 😐

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.