Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just incase they need to look up the definition of a chef…..you Lloyd, are definitely not it! 🤣 it’s highly embarrassing to deem yourself as a chef when you just about cook pasta in your girlfriend’s parents grotty kitchen! Don’t allow actual chefs to be tarnished with your stinking brush!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the live Eden was like "no you can cook amazing food so that makes you a chef, I do make up which I taught myself, I'm a self taught mua, stop dumbing yourself down" no Eden you are not an MUA nor is Lloyd a chef just because he can cook a few dishes, there are plenty of people in the world who can cook does that automatically make them a chef? No, no it bleeping doesn't, and for her thinking she's a makeup artist when she can't even colour match her own foundation to her skin tone is bleeping laughable. I'll be honest I didn't even know HP printed books (which weren't related to HP products) until they mentioned it
Didn't she say she was an actress at one time? 😂😭 Just because Mummy is part of an acting group that you sometimes participate in doesn't automatically make you an actress 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dunno why I went to college for years to be a beauty therapist then went back to study makeup artistry if I could have taught myself silly me getting into student debt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What annoys me most about Lloyd is judging by his LinkedIn he actually had a career pre Eden and seemed to have his tit together. But for some reason he’s regressed back to being a teenager. After seeing his tiktoks and how he conducts himself now there is no way I would approach him for recruitment. It’s quite sad that he seems to have changed his whole image to suit Eden. I’m in the same age bracket as Lloyd and he is so immature it gets me so mad all he cares about is likes and views and being “famous” but he only known cos he’s with Eden no one would care. All his followers are purely because of Eden. He definitely picked the wrong “influencer” to gain fame. And as for being a chef he can duck right off. People train and go to culinarily school or actually work their way up in a kitchen not just cook dinner like every other Tom dick and Harry does most days.

Reactions: 15
What annoys me most about Lloyd is judging by his LinkedIn he actually had a career pre Eden and seemed to have his tit together. But for some reason he’s regressed back to being a teenager. After seeing his tiktoks and how he conducts himself now there is no way I would approach him for recruitment. It’s quite sad that he seems to have changed his whole image to suit Eden. I’m in the same age bracket as Lloyd and he is so immature it gets me so mad all he cares about is likes and views and being “famous” but he only known cos he’s with Eden no one would care. All his followers are purely because of Eden. He definitely picked the wrong “influencer” to gain fame. And as for being a chef he can duck right off. People train and go to culinarily school or actually work their way up in a kitchen not just cook dinner like every other Tom dick and Harry does most days.
I think they forget that employers have the right to check your social media, so when tiktok does die down which it will. They will have to find jobs like everyone else, Eden saying "I'm an aquarius I don't listen to no fucker" will go against her in milliseconds, and all of the other stuff she has said which is too long to list down

Reactions: 7
I think they forget that employers have the right to check your social media, so when tiktok does die down which it will. They will have to find jobs like everyone else, Eden saying "I'm an aquarius I don't listen to no fucker" will go against her in milliseconds, and all of the other stuff she has said which is too long to list down
I don’t think they can check your social media

Reactions: 1
Just incase they need to look up the definition of a chef…..you Lloyd, are definitely not it! 🤣 it’s highly embarrassing to deem yourself as a chef when you just about cook pasta in your girlfriend’s parents grotty kitchen! Don’t allow actual chefs to be tarnished with your stinking brush!
I bet he googles the recipes before he literally makes them that sausage roll looked 🤮

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they can check your social media
I think they can if it's public, I was taught it in one of my lectures that's why you've got to be careful what you put on social media because potential employers maybe be able to access it. I know it's ridiculous

Right so my thoughts as an old lady in my 40s 🤣

If Lloyd was online dating, a lot of the women in his age bracket would be ready to settle down, have kids etc. Now before I get my head bitten off, I'm not saying that EVERY woman over 25 is wanting a family, but, I bet a lot do, and now he's found Eden who is absolutely fine acting like a teenager so no danger of actual commitment 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Nope I’m done with this girl. Someone asked her if she’s pregnant and she said she’s had problems and people shouldn’t ask that. I’m pretty sure she does 74 pregnancy tests a week and broadcasts it. She’s a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The state of them sides in the kitchen! There’s literally day old food spilled on the side 🤢. Also saying “don’t joke asking me if I’m pregnant cause I’ve had problems lately” wasn’t that when you were joking about abortions and tit was it?! Vile, ugly witch!!!

Nope I’m done with this girl. Someone asked her if she’s pregnant and she said she’s had problems and people shouldn’t ask that. I’m pretty sure she does 74 pregnancy tests a week and broadcasts it. She’s a joke
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Who’s that lad in the house? 😂 just randomly appeared out of nowhere and why is she complaining about how much of a mess certain foods make? She doesn’t clean lmao!!! Imagine the build up of grease in that kitchen…

Saying she has adhd now lmaooooo! Anything this lass doesn’t have other than self respect?

She’s such a slob! Lloyd is a right servant 😂 “do this, go and get that!”

What an unfortunate looking lass. The teeth 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how these two are huffing and puffing over a sweet that’s meant to either be really spicy or sour and Felix gave the smallest reaction and isn’t too phased about it

Reactions: 4
Eating frozen peas wtf! Scruffy cow

Love how these two are huffing and puffing over a sweet that’s meant to either be really spicy or sour and Felix gave the smallest reaction and isn’t too phased about it
Pure for the video wasn’t it lmao! I’m cringing!!!

Dropped herself in it there borking lmao! Thought she had emetaphobia and one of her worst triggers was borking?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Funny how she’s supposed to have emet and shes making gagging/v*miting noises on her live. I had to go off because I actually have emet and that’s v triggering

• Heart
Eating frozen peas wtf! Scruffy cow

Pure for the video wasn’t it lmao! I’m cringing!!!

Dropped herself in it there borking lmao! Thought she had emetaphobia and one of her worst triggers was borking?
She’s meant to have emetophobia but let him spit frozen peas in her mouth and gags to the point where he has to tell her to stop because it’s making him want to be sick.
I think hers is triggered by undercooked food and being sick isn’t it? Either way the sound of wretching makes me want to be sick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.