Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just incase they need to look up the definition of a chef…..you Lloyd, are definitely not it! 🤣 it’s highly embarrassing to deem yourself as a chef when you just about cook pasta in your girlfriend’s parents grotty kitchen! Don’t allow actual chefs to be tarnished with your stinking brush!
So by Green giant and midget man childs thought process I am a chef(literally though) a nurse,teacher,psychologist,gardener,mechanic,housekeeper,farmer,personal assistant, full time carer and self taught MUA/Hairdresser.
Must update my CV ASAP!!! 😂

Also...who the duck has a bath with a full face of makeup?!!?!? And what's dormant Eden,the UTIS,STIS or COVID?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who’s that lad in the house? 😂 just randomly appeared out of nowhere and why is she complaining about how much of a mess certain foods make? She doesn’t clean lmao!!! Imagine the build up of grease in that kitchen…

Saying she has adhd now lmaooooo! Anything this lass doesn’t have other than self respect?

She’s such a slob! Lloyd is a right servant 😂 “do this, go and get that!”

What an unfortunate looking lass. The teeth 😂😂😂
Maybe the exchange student? And crikey,that's an advert right there to note smoke and not to use tanning beds! What exactly did all that filler do?! Or was supposed to do??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's cooking "this was a lockdown fave for me" proceeds to say that garlic is the first ingredient and she doesn't know what a garlic crusher looks like
The recipe in her cook book is a tomato sauce… adventurous… a chef🤥… Lloyd claims it’s ‘techie’… It’s a bleeping tomato sauce, you can’t duck it up.
That’s why it’s the go to for people who can’t cook. The two of them are absolute twats desperate for fame and money

They’re live Djing in lloyds tiktok now

Reactions: 6
The recipe in her cook book is a tomato sauce… adventurous… a chef🤥… Lloyd claims it’s ‘techie’… It’s a bleeping tomato sauce, you can’t duck it up.
That’s why it’s the go to for people who can’t cook. The two of them are absolute twats desperate for fame and money

They’re live Djing in lloyds tiktok now
Can imagine yes yes man being off his face thinking he’s playin Ibiza like the tw@t he is and her just lapping it up the poor exchange student must want to let it home from the doss house

Reactions: 7
So Eden went and sat in a nail shop today whilst she and her boyfriend have coronavirus? Yesterday she was saying how unfair it is to sit there for hours whilst she’s unwell. Rude skank

Reactions: 11
Oh god watching him thrashing about to whatever he's playing has given me the boke. Lucky Eden having that on her later.

• Haha
You can tell Lloyd couldn’t give two rat droppings about her being there when he’s djing. She looks beyond awkward dancing and just smiling to the camera

Also that pasta sauce made me so uncomfortable, the amount of pepper and everything she threw in. I bet Lloyd had to get absolutely blazed to be hungry enough to eat that slop

LLoyd the 33 year old man currently djing in his girlfriends parents living room for 12 year olds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stop it… she just said the lives good because club owners or people looking to have party’s could be on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.