Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden has managed to catch coronavirus and pass it around so now it’s Eden, Lloyd, Cali, mum, dad, photographer and Felix

Reactions: 10
I wonder if it's about Eden, Beth and Brook fell out and Brooks been posting a bit about kindness and lives etc 👀
Definitely sounds like something Brooke would do. Not really edens speed. She’d just gaslight and pay her way out of situations

Reactions: 5
Definitely sounds like something Brooke would do. Not really edens speed. She’d just gaslight and pay her way out of situations
It is, she's very twisted. But she's been posting asking people to be kind the last few days & now she wants people to be respectful because she's split up with Mel

Reactions: 1
It is, she's very twisted. But she's been posting asking people to be kind the last few days & now she wants people to be respectful because she's split up with Mel
Oh hell. I didn’t even know she’d split with Mel. Didn’t she just spend like a whole month in America. Strange girl she is.
also don’t understand how she was so against Eden but stood up for her with the MM situation. Another clout chaser if I’ve ever seen one

I wonder if it's about Eden, Beth and Brook fell out and Brooks been posting a bit about kindness and lives etc 👀
Omg no way!? I didn't even know they fell out tbh, I think you're right. I thought it sounded a bit out of a character for Eden

Oh hell. I didn’t even know she’d split with Mel. Didn’t she just spend like a whole month in America. Strange girl she is.
also don’t understand how she was so against Eden but stood up for her with the MM situation. Another clout chaser if I’ve ever seen one
She was in America one minute then home throwing peanuts at people in a pub. She was living with Beth & her girlfriend then moved out doesn't speak to them. She probably stuck up for Eden just to annoy them.

Reactions: 2
Whats brooks tiktok again? Not seen her for a while last i saw she was im america visiting mel

Whats brooks tiktok again? Not seen her for a while last i saw she was im america visiting mel
I just looked and her accounts been banned but her backup is still there. Not posted on it since January tho. It’s brookeharding17

"I kind of am a chef but it's just a hobby".

My hobby is drawing stick men, doesn't make me an artist
No mate. You kind of aren’t. Any good chef wouldn’t cook on some Manky vile kitchen. They’d want a clean environment. Talking tit like I’m a chef. No buddy your a delusional twit who thinks boiling pasta makes him a 5 star chef. Please I could cook better In my sleep

He really thinks he done something with that reply. Unlike you, Stella probably has a job and has no time to make cringe videos about having sex 5 times a day when your viewers are 12 or pretending there a world class DJ when I’ve heard better music at funerals. Please stop scrounging off your 24 year old girlfriend when your a 33 year old embarrassment to the world. Show me your videos before you met Eden, Lloyd hun. Oh yes I forgot you didn’t ‘know’ what tik tok was yet openly admitted you messaged tik tokers before getting with Eden.
Go piss off and chill out with your booger eating, woman ass girlfriend

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What a lovely reply back to a clearly young child who just politely asked for a video saying hi to them 😬 He’s such a rude pretentious c*nt, all he had to comment was “i’m really sorry i’m busy right now but Hi—” Did he really have to go on mug a little girl off for a few cheap likes?

The fact he’s more concerned about his videos not “popping off” then the people following him from Eden’s account shows how he only used Eden for clout and that’s all he cares about, he doesn’t give two shits about Eden’s fans, he just uses them to make his account grow

I really don’t know who Lloyd thinks he is, no one knew he existed a month ago and still no one really knows him now so he needs to pipe tf down. The only reason he has followers right now is because he’s with(using) Eden, had he never met Eden he would have 0 followers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What a lovely reply back to a clearly young child who just politely asked for a video saying hi to them 😬 He’s such a rude and pretentious c*nt, all he had to reply was “i’m really sorry i’m busy right now but Hi blah blah blah” Did he really have to go on mug a little girl off for a few cheap likes?

The fact he’s more concerned about his videos not “popping off” shows how he only used Eden for clout and that’s all he cares anout

I really don’t know who Lloyd thinks he is, no one knew he existed a month ago and still no one really knows him now so he needs to pipe tf down. The only reason he has followers right now is because he’s with(using) Eden, had he never met Eden he would have 0 followers
This is the man who said he can’t wait to make Eden a mum. Look at the way you talk to children mate. Do you really think either of you would make decent parents at this point. Knocking down a child who’s probably a big fan and only wanted a hi. Smh

Reactions: 17
What a lovely reply back to a clearly young child who just politely asked for a video saying hi to them 😬 He’s such a rude pretentious c*nt, all he had to comment was “i’m really sorry i’m busy right now but Hi—” Did he really have to go on mug a little girl off for a few cheap likes?

The fact he’s more concerned about his videos not “popping off” then the people following him from Eden’s account shows how he only used Eden for clout and that’s all he cares about, he doesn’t give two shits about Eden’s fans, he just uses them to make his account grow

Don’t think it would pop off? Show me a video of yours that has popped off you nasty dried up wet wipe.

The man did a video on the sauce containers at McDonald’s and called it content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.