Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His true colours are starting to shine through
What a twit it would have been easier just to type HI

Reactions: 14
Honestly, Lloyd is starting to become just as bad as Eden. Why is he trying to make “yes yes people”, “techie”, “bless up” etc work? The guy is 33 years old, why is he acting like he’s 17? I genuinely know 17-20 year olds who are more mature than him. His responses to comments on his videos are just ridiculous. On the one where he replied “Your videos are so good” and then replied to someone else in the thread “got burnt init” just reminds me of those boys at the back of the class in secondary school who would say the most ridiculous things for a laugh but no one found them funny, just annoying and disruptive.

Reactions: 24
Bit awkward they are bringing out a cook book and neither of them can actually cook 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
What a lovely reply back to a clearly young child who just politely asked for a video saying hi to them 😬 He’s such a rude pretentious c*nt, all he had to comment was “i’m really sorry i’m busy right now but Hi—” Did he really have to go on mug a little girl off for a few cheap likes?

The fact he’s more concerned about his videos not “popping off” then the people following him from Eden’s account shows how he only used Eden for clout and that’s all he cares about, he doesn’t give two shits about Eden’s fans, he just uses them to make his account grow

I really don’t know who Lloyd thinks he is, no one knew he existed a month ago and still no one really knows him now so he needs to pipe tf down. The only reason he has followers right now is because he’s with(using) Eden, had he never met Eden he would have 0 followers
I think the followers are getting to someone’s head 🙄👀 how can he not see edens followers are 12 and anything above that no one likes her 😂 don’t be rude Lloyd because you’ll have nothing when all fails which it will, once your bored of Eden or when Eden wakes up and realises you’re using her.

Bit awkward they are bringing out a cook book and neither of them can actually cook 🤣🤣🤣
He knows how to boil pasta though, so that must make him a chef 😉

Reactions: 8
What a lovely reply back to a clearly young child who just politely asked for a video saying hi to them 😬 He’s such a rude pretentious c*nt, all he had to comment was “i’m really sorry i’m busy right now but Hi—” Did he really have to go on mug a little girl off for a few cheap likes?

The fact he’s more concerned about his videos not “popping off” then the people following him from Eden’s account shows how he only used Eden for clout and that’s all he cares about, he doesn’t give two shits about Eden’s fans, he just uses them to make his account grow

I really don’t know who Lloyd thinks he is, no one knew he existed a month ago and still no one really knows him now so he needs to pipe tf down. The only reason he has followers right now is because he’s with(using) Eden, had he never met Eden he would have 0 followers
What video was this on? I can’t find it!

Reactions: 1
He looks like he has no idea where he is in the tiktoks with Eden last night. Imagine getting drunk every night at your girlfriends parents house, waking up in the afternoon just to sit in her filthy room and either order takeaway or making something to eat in the grotty kitchen. His life seems grim and he needs to realise he’s not something special

Reactions: 15
Well she’s just called someone else a bleep on live. Not sure what the girls comment was but Eden replied ‘because I have a life unlike you, you silly bleep
Very ‘be kind’ of you Eden
The way she speaks is absolutely vile. I would be so embarrassed to act like that.. in what world does she think that’s an appropriate response?? Literally just makes her look like an entitled, chavvy, aggressive child 🤢

Reactions: 3
I mean i’d not call myself a chef and I could cook any of the tit he makes, he actually thinks he’s some sick chef, one of a kind, when he’s not. His cookbook is clearly still being decided recipes he can make, he’s not anything original and he’s a bleeping loser. The way he speaks to
people he’s as vile as her, he clearly thinks he’s something special and some sexy fella doing all these tiktoks with his shirt off now. 33 years old and trying to impress 12 year olds, his Djing is basic as, if he was good he’d be in clubs and pubs, it’s so easy to get a ask gig even if it’s one every now and again places love new people. But they won’t take him cause you need to be 18+ and their followers ain’t that

Reactions: 11
I think lloyds following proves how many people actually follow eden because they like her how many are from people downloading from boredom in lockdown

Reactions: 8
It’s hillarious when they was talking about how much he will earn from the cook book. He said quickly to Eden don’t tell them. She proceeded to explain that with the printing, then management taking 20% and other expenses that there really just doing it for a bit of fun there earning duck all from it 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
It’s hillarious when they was talking about how much he will earn from the cook book. He said quickly to Eden don’t tell them. She proceeded to explain that with the printing, then management taking 20% and other expenses that there really just doing it for a bit of fun there earning duck all from it 😂😂😂😂
The ‘other expenses’ are probably how much it’s gonna cost them to print the books themselves since we all know nobody asked for this and their fully doing it off their own backs. Embarrassing

Reactions: 11
The ‘other expenses’ are probably how much it’s gonna cost them to print the books themselves since we all know nobody asked for this and their fully doing it off their own backs. Embarrassing
Course they are everyone knows it HP didn’t approach lloyd and say we saw your tiktoks and they’re so great we want you to do a cook book, like come off it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean i’d not call myself a chef and I could cook any of the tit he makes, he actually thinks he’s some sick chef, one of a kind, when he’s not. His cookbook is clearly still being decided recipes he can make, he’s not anything original and he’s a bleeping loser. The way he speaks to
people he’s as vile as her, he clearly thinks he’s something special and some sexy fella doing all these tiktoks with his shirt off now. 33 years old and trying to impress 12 year olds, his Djing is basic as, if he was good he’d be in clubs and pubs, it’s so easy to get a ask gig even if it’s one every now and again places love new people. But they won’t take him cause you need to be 18+ and their followers ain’t that
On the live Eden was like "no you can cook amazing food so that makes you a chef, I do make up which I taught myself, I'm a self taught mua, stop dumbing yourself down" no Eden you are not an MUA nor is Lloyd a chef just because he can cook a few dishes, there are plenty of people in the world who can cook does that automatically make them a chef? No, no it bleeping doesn't, and for her thinking she's a makeup artist when she can't even colour match her own foundation to her skin tone is bleeping laughable. I'll be honest I didn't even know HP printed books (which weren't related to HP products) until they mentioned it

Reactions: 13
On the live Eden was like "no you can cook amazing food so that makes you a chef, I do make up which I taught myself, I'm a self taught mua, stop dumbing yourself down" no Eden you are not an MUA nor is Lloyd a chef just because he can cook a few dishes, there are plenty of people in the world who can cook does that automatically make them a chef? No, no it bleeping doesn't, and for her thinking she's a makeup artist when she can't even colour match her own foundation to her skin tone is bleeping laughable. I'll be honest I didn't even know HP printed books (which weren't related to HP products) until they mentioned it
Ha imagine him or her going for a job at restaurant or with a film studio and them asking what experience they have in the respective trades. Him - well I can cook a variety of different pasta dishes for my girlfriends family and her I do my own makeup everyday in my bedroom to the people in my phone!

So no Lloyd your are not a chef you are a home cook and Eden you are no more a MUA than anyone else in your lives!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night she was saying she wants kids but doesn't want to be pregnant or give birth, so would just have a surrogate. She said she couldn't give up red bull or cigarettes - if she can't make that sacrifice how is she going to care for a child? Can't keep smoking in your bedroom with a baby sat next to you.

I HATE to ever say this about another woman, but she couldn't be a mum, not right now. She's too selfish to care about anyone else other than herself. Even then she can't even take care of herself anyway and needs sugar baby to take care of her

Reactions: 20
Course they are everyone knows it HP didn’t approach lloyd and say we saw your tiktoks and they’re so great we want you to do a cook book, like come off it😂😂😂
Their idea of hp approaching them was probably an advertising email sent to them and millions of other people 👍😃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there a Brooke thread on here? I'd love to know other people's opinions of her, I get really bad vibes from Brooke

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.