Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf are they eating and why does it look so watery. Making me wanna vom

Did anyone else see her slimming filter have to reset when she was drinking out her bowl. Face skimmed right back down once she put the bowl down

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
On live explaining why the cook book is £22 and she mentions because of all the ingredients. But why would they need to buy ingredients for recipes that surley he should have already made 🤔

Reactions: 6
On live explaining why the cook book is £22 and she mentions because of all the ingredients. But why would they need to buy ingredients for recipes that surley he should have already made 🤔
Did you see her getting flustered when she said ‘the cost of printing the book’ and then she went I don’t know what I’m talking about. Almost exposed herself there for having to pay to publish the book even though they were ‘approached’

Reactions: 9
Apologies that this isn’t about Eden! However I’m just curious if anyone knows or has heard of an account t called mydailymakeup? They do a lot of tik tok shops almost every day. And they do this thing called a wheel spin where you can make some money back. A girl i know through TT, bought something from them last month and won £20 cash back and they never gave her the cash back at all! Seems a bit scam like to get people to spend money? Again. SORRYx it’s not about eden but I’m genuinely curious if anyones heard of them

It’s going to take a very long time for Eden to reach 3 million. Yesterday she was 2,912,979 and today she’s on 2,913,053..

Literally an increase of 74 in 24 hours lol. Tell me you buy followers without telling me you buy followers but then again, maybe everybody has realised the person Eden actually is behind the mask or maybe people are bored of her same content every single day.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.