Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He calls himself a chef now because the other day Lloyd mentioned people asking him and she said ‘you are a chef Lloyd you shouldn’t put yourself down’ or something along those lines.

Also what in the crack den is this live about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really doesn’t fit in with this music/dj scene and you can see it through the awkward cringe dancing and head bobbing

It’s when she goes ‘mmmmm’ like she has a clue about the music or what he is doing hahaahahahahahah

Reactions: 8
Her boyfriend makes me sick in my mouth an my vagina lips turn in on themselves, imagine your 3ft fella thinking he’s the next Gordon Ramsey an strolling round in a bucket hat in his 30s I still can’t get that vid of them walking into her party holding hands out my head she looked like she was walking her kid to nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear me is Lloyd performing to the Garden imagining it's ibiza #kevin and perry vibes
She wouldn't last 5 mins in an actual rave

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t. The cringe. The embarrassment. He’s such a man child.

Bet her neighbours are loving her

Reactions: 8
she’s trying to sing along but is mumbling the worlds because she obviously doesn’t know them. Second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 5
In don't think she's ever listened to this type of music 😂
She’s fully trying to pretend like she’s always been into this kind of music. Like no hun you’re changing your whole personality for your Middle Aged micro penis boyfriend 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.