Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I tell you I RAN here as soon as I saw about the book

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so embarrassed for her... my partner of 4 years would never use my name like hers has after 3 minutes. Even more embarrassed she has once again blagged the masses with 'mental health' to ensure this 'announcement' gets as much attention as possible! She truly is disgusting.

Reactions: 19
Iโ€™d be embarrassed if I was her. Eden has been on tik tok since the end of 2019 and apart from that horrific tan collab this is the only thing sheโ€™s really had come out of tik tok and itโ€™s mostly to do with Lloyd anyway (landed himself a nice deal there hasnโ€™t he?!), cooking is his thing, she never did any cooking before he came along it was her Mumโ€™s meals or take aways. Who the hell is going to buy a cook book made by those two?

Reactions: 13
Omg hahahha the fact he's had to put Eden on the front cover is hilarious - miss skiddy knickers won't boost your sales Hun !! Huge announcement my arse, huge arseholes more like

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How's he going to release a cook book when the first time Eden showed us him cooking he used double cream in carbonara

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eden brought out some fake tan. Lloyd has brought out a cook book ๐Ÿ˜‚ how bleeping peak.

Never ever seen Eden cook in my life. Minus the tomato pasta she cooks for the kids lmao. What a fail.

Reactions: 10
Iโ€™d be embarrassed if I was her. Eden has been on tik tok since the end of 2019 and apart from that horrific tan collab this is the only thing sheโ€™s really had come out of tik tok and itโ€™s mostly to do with Lloyd anyway (landed himself a nice deal there hasnโ€™t he?!), cooking is his thing, she never did any cooking before he came along it was her Mumโ€™s meals or take aways. Who the hell is going to buy a cook book made by those two?
Have you read all the comments from the saddos rushing to pre order

Reactions: 3
I donโ€™t really get what Edens part in all this is (apart from her following) theyโ€™re selling it as a joint venture but she has nothing to do with the cooking, itโ€™s not like she assists Lloyd in any way. Also her taking a โ€œmental health breakโ€ and conveniently coming back just in time to push the book is absolutely disgusting! Sheโ€™s making a mockery of people who are actually struggling! Far too many influencers are using the mental health card to gain sympathy/attention.

Reactions: 13
Basically Eden has got involved so people like us donโ€™t talk about the fact Lloyd is with her for the fame side of things. Which he basically is. She needs to feel involved so she gets half of what is earned.

Reactions: 3
I have lost all faith in whatever it is Iโ€™m just so confused I donโ€™t know wtf Iโ€™m saying
Like how did this happen how can someone whoโ€™s a tit cook get a book deal itโ€™s beyond ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.