Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have lost all faith in whatever it is I’m just so confused I don’t know wtf I’m saying
Like how did this happen how can someone who’s a tit cook get a book deal it’s beyond ridiculous
Anyone can write a book and pay a printers to print and distribute it, doubt they have a book deal as such

Reactions: 8
Erm, where has the video of the “Cookbook” gone?! 🤔🤔
She’s deleted the video already. She clearly didn’t get the reaction she wanted in the comments and has deleted it. She turned the comments off and then deleted the whole video. I’m not being funny but she can’t expect a decent reaction when we know she had a social media break and only came back to announce her “cookbook”.

Reactions: 16
She’s deleted the video already. She clearly didn’t get the reaction she wanted in the comments and has deleted it. She turned the comments off and then deleted the whole video. I’m not being funny but she can’t expect a decent reaction when we know she had a social media break and only came back to announce her “cookbook”.
Exactly! She's just opening people's eyes even more. She only came back to announce the book for ££

what the ffffffff.

the cover of the book where he looks a foot taller than her 😂😂😂😂😂
He must be standing on a few copies 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’d be embarrassed if I was her. Eden has been on tik tok since the end of 2019 and apart from that horrific tan collab this is the only thing she’s really had come out of tik tok and it’s mostly to do with Lloyd anyway (landed himself a nice deal there hasn’t he?!), cooking is his thing, she never did any cooking before he came along it was her Mum’s meals or take aways. Who the hell is going to buy a cook book made by those two?
guarantee it’ll sell like hot cakes. for about a week. Then nothing. Because 13 year old girls will spend their pocket money on it to never use it 😂

as I wrote this, an advert for a reality that programme for people to compete for a cookbook. Which is actually very weird… but the contestants are judged by Jamie Oliver and very knowledgeable on foods. Deserving chefs. Lloydio has met a girl, shagged her for a few months and has a book out called “yes yes people” that looks like a gcse project 😂😂 bleeping hell. You can’t make it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
According to her, her contribution is that on each page their will be a QR code for an EWM for that particular meal m!

Reactions: 1
guarantee it’ll sell like hot cakes. for about a week. Then nothing. Because 13 year old girls will spend their pocket money on it to never use it 😂

as I wrote this, an advert for a reality that programme for people to compete for a cookbook. Which is actually very weird… but the contestants are judged by Jamie Oliver and very knowledgeable on foods. Deserving chefs. Lloydio has met a girl, shagged her for a few months and has a book out called “yes yes people” that looks like a gcse project 😂😂 bleeping hell. You can’t make it up 😂😂😂
Must have been in the works for a while, hence why he started saying "yes yes people" at the beginning of his cooking videos, he even it was for brand continuity something like that. Surprised they haven't done a bundle deal where you can the book and apron together

Reactions: 6
Lloyd’s video just cropped up…..it’s sausage and mash…..in his “cookbook”……i mean, who needs instructions for sausage and mash?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolute lazy little bastards. Also screaming at the photoshopped flame. Should have photoshopped some grime onto the pan to make it a bit more realistic
Oh stop it please tell me this isn’t real?!?! What has she ever cooked?? Great timing for her social media “break” then come back with look what I just bank rolled for my boyfriend wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to her, her contribution is that on each page their will be a QR code for an EWM for that particular meal m!
I only saw the one comment posted on here (didn’t see the now deleted video) but it sounded like a QR code just for her EWMs not one for each of those meals?

Also I just can’t see Lloyd cooking each featured dish, listing the ingredients and then having it photographed - far too much work for those slugs.

Reactions: 1
I'm really hoping there's a page on how to make a piece of toast. I believe that is meant to be a particularly difficult challenge!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t actually believe she took a “break” for MH because to me a break is coming off of all social media, not still lurking in the break ground. I think she had a break because she can’t keep her big mouth shut and would ruin this ground breaking announcement

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.