Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen it all now who the hell wants to pay £22 for a crappy cookbook that is probably paper thin/ like one of them ones you get from free prints and full of pictures of the pair of them posing in inappropriate pooses with food 🙄 and I bet she funded it for him
And there to lazy to put a description and synopsis what a surprise.im guessing it will be a step by step dj book next.

Reactions: 6
“Guys I never ask you do anything for me but please buy as many books as you can, it’ll really make Lloyds day and he has worked so hard for this”

Give it a couple of days and this will be said like she guilt trips all of her followers like the manipulative person she is.

Isn’t it ironic how she didn’t get the response she wanted, she turned the comments off and then somehow the video “got deleted” and now she’s banned for 3 days. I smell bull.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I find it so odd how intense it all is so quickly, surely by 3 month mark, particularly at Lloyds age you would still have your own life? It all feels very calculated on his behalf. Serious red flags 🚩 even down to the whole uncle thing, it creeps me out, you literally aren’t their uncle, chill the f out.

They are all self absorbed, self centred, idiots. Of course people will buy whatever tit Lloyd is selling, which Eden is endorsing, because she has created a community of vulnerable young people, that she sucked in with her EWM, who are desperate to be noticed by her.
OMG! Literally the whole ‘uncle’ thing to kids he’s only just met, posting them on his page, responding to comments about them is 🚩🚩🚩
He gives off the worst ick vibes

Lloyd knows a classy girl when he sees one
She is bleeping rotten, also that gurn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He only knows like 3 dishes so it’s either going to be a very small thin book or we are going to subjected to a tit loads of photos of them together pretending to cook food. I’m good gracious they are a laughing stock. As much as I dislike Lloyd, fair play to the gremlin because he has played her something rotten

Reactions: 12
“Guys I never ask you do anything for me but please buy as many books as you can, it’ll really make Lloyds day and he has worked so hard for this”

Give it a couple of days and this will be said like she guilt trips all of her followers like the manipulative person she is.

Isn’t it ironic how she didn’t get the response she wanted, she turned the comments off and then somehow the video “got deleted” and now she’s banned for 3 days. I smell bull.
It's absolute crap. Why would that video get deleted when she posts all sorts of stuff that is allowed to stay up. Makes no sense. Plus she has her contacts at tiktok who could sort it.

Reactions: 5
She hasn't even taken a break from social media. With the amount of tiktoks she's posted today she's been making them all week and just not posting them. She's such a tool

Reactions: 3
This book will be a flop
His video tonight is sausage and mash which will be in the book so basically the book will be full of recipes anyone can make, no effort what so ever.
Her following is young kids, no kids will be interested in a cook book
The price is ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.