Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that lasted ages, defo worked on herself hasnt she and come back a new person, that video of lloyd asleep,
he honestly is such an ick it’s ridiculous. She’s so vile like she’s all joking about covid now and light hearted like she doesn’t care

Reactions: 8
HUGE ANNOUCEMENT 7PM ON TIKTOK 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

she’s not even been back 5 mins and she’s already announcing an announcement. Coincidence or what

Reactions: 4
Who’s excited?? 🤪🙄
What on earth would possess a “candid” photo like this out of all the ones they clearly took why would Lloyd going to whack you over the head with a frying pan be a good idea ? Maybe I’m reaching but WTF?! Honestly they make me want to crawl back inside my own skin the pair of them 🤢🤢🤢🤢

56D7532E-75AD-410E-944B-5D4BEF76E7CC.jpeg

and this comment, like are you ok is everything ok at home WHAT 😐😐😐😐

Reactions: 13
That to me proves that hes using her .hes got himself a cookbook just from dating her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry what is Eden adding apart from her audience😭 the girl can’t cook orders Wagamama everyday before Lloyd

• Haha
ARE YOU HAVING ME ON, THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Pretty sure Gordon Ramsey doesn’t even charge £22 for a cook book 💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
To say I ran onto here after seeing the “announcement” is an understatement 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolute lazy little bastards. Also screaming at the photoshopped flame. Should have photoshopped some grime onto the pan to make it a bit more realistic
Is Lloyd stood on the book 🤨 or is Eden kneeling because we all know this is the most unrealistic thing since Eden started using filters. She’s the green giant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s known for ordering a ridiculous amount of takeaways and all he does is pasta dishes. Will it be half the pages on how to boil different pastas and the other half how to order on justeat or ubereats??

Reactions: 6
Such poor taste going on a break for mental health and coming back to an instant promotion and money grab. Absolutely sums her up to a T. Uses mental health to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The worst thing about it all is that’s genuinely the worst I’ve ever seen her hair look!! 🤢 I’ve never been a fan of the green but at least she styles it and works with it and make it look relatively nice… this is horrid. The green is too bright, it looks greasy, the cut looks awful and the style is shocking.
Why would you want your special project you’ve been working on to portray you looking like that?!

Reactions: 4
Some of the meals in the cook book :
Pasta
Mac & cheese
A roast with half of last weeks lasagne crumbs in it from the dirty oven
Pasta
Out of date bacon cooked in 4 weeks worth of grime
and again Pasta
Plus a special tutorial on how to not cook a bleeping thing and order food in 3 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.