Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good poisoning isn't contagious. Just take some imodium and she's good to go (but will now be constipated for 3 days).
Food poisojonh
Thanks for pointing the obvious out. But if I had food poisoning and felt as ill as she said I wouldn't be going out
No problem. Happy to help.

Notice how the writing on Lloyds scummy apron is green? Wonder why that is 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Did she really have a knife and fork set out for £30?😳🙄 that must’ve been before I had the misfortune of discovering her.

How disgusting for her to do that when she knows her young fans are vulnerable and would buy anything Eden said was decent.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And of course she has to mention her emet again straight away. Nothings changed. Hoped this break would’ve taught her but nope

Reactions: 10
We’re gonna have thousands of drafts thrown at us from the past five days aren’t we 🙃

It’s not a social media break if you’re filming everything for your social media hun

Reactions: 16
And it’s back like nothing ever happened.

Let’s hope people don’t lose momentum on calling her out.
So she basically just had the weekend off like she normally does anyway unless she’s promoting somewhere that she’s staying at. No need for the melodramatic post acting like you’re crying in a corner not coping with the hate when she wasn’t even bothered. Lying twit as usual

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 just watched nohuns video spot on about these so called creators 🤣

Reactions: 5
4 videos in an hour and it’s only 5:30. How many before the night ends?🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That video of Lloyd asleep is so fake.

Someone said they can’t wait for 5 days worth of content. Can they not understand how ridiculous that is? If I’m having a mental health break from my job …do I still go into the office and just tell my colleagues to pretend I’m not there?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really have a knife and fork set out for £30?😳🙄 that must’ve been before I had the misfortune of discovering her.

How disgusting for her to do that when she knows her young fans are vulnerable and would buy anything Eden said was decent.
She did! Only did a few sets but even so!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.