Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented that she was so patronising in the video about over 18s being her main following. But I've not been ripped to shreds or blocked. Obviously has certain filters on.

Reactions: 9
I really feel like she’s trying to be a mix of Brookehwr and Jessicaroseanna… get your own personality girl
I know what you mean though. She’s trying to speak and act like someone else. From the girl who preaches to be yourself. She reminds me of Chelsealeeart begging for gifts and walking around saying she’s famous

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely convinced she’s as good as a Hollywood actress with her tiktoks. She’s awful, they all look the same and with her big gob she looks about ready to swallow the camera. Also putting on the lisp as usual.

Reactions: 20
She’s absolutely convinced she’s as good as a Hollywood actress with her tiktoks. She’s awful, they all look the same and with her big gob she looks about ready to swallow the camera. Also putting on the lisp as usual.
Her acting videos are way too dramatic, not realistic at all. Apart from the 12 year olds ‘are you sure this is acting’ comments that she lives for 😂. She’s on the same maturity level tbh. Sorry but staying at home all day, being babied by everyone you know and not being able to take criticism, you’re meant to grow out of these things and grow up but she never has.

Reactions: 17
Honestly nothing winds me up more when people comment she’s a good actor on a videos she’s LIP SYNCING in… that isn’t acting. She’s literally mouthing the words of professional actor 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyone can do that and put a stupid overly expressed face on.
Guarantee that if she acted out a piece with her own voice, and no stupid background music, it would be god awful

Reactions: 14
Her acting videos are way too dramatic, not realistic at all. Apart from the 12 year olds ‘are you sure this is acting’ comments that she lives for 😂. She’s on the same maturity level tbh. Sorry but staying at home all day, being babied by everyone you know and not being able to take criticism, you’re meant to grow out of these things and grow up but she never has.
I remember she done an "acting lip sync" from euphoria, and she captioned it saying she can't believe how much the scene was under acted, imagine saying that about professional actors when her highest achievement is probably a pass in GCSE drama and maybe a local theatre production 💀💀😂😂

I remember she done an "acting lip sync" from euphoria, and she captioned it saying she can't believe how much the scene was under acted, imagine saying that about professional actors when her highest achievement is probably a pass in GCSE drama and maybe a local theatre production 💀💀😂😂
Found it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she wants a lisp. She’s defo the girl that bullied people in school for genuinely having one 🥴

Reactions: 19

Found it 😂
Her mouth and face in this, I can’t cope! 😂 I hate that thing she does with her tongue when he pushes it behind her teeth (dunno if anyones noticed)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was being said on yaz’s live that made her end it?? I just missed the comments!

Reactions: 2
What was being said on yaz’s live that made her end it?? I just missed the comments!
She’s a bully as well! Think she intimidates people cause she’s “Eden Harvz” big sister. You have tiny teeth, a massive gob, fried hair and not a very stable marriage by the looks of it! Poor Lee

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a bully as well! Think she intimidates people cause she’s “Eden Harvz” big sister. You have tiny teeth, a massive gob, fried hair and not a very stable marriage by the looks of it! Poor Lee
Why? Whats happened to her and lee? Thought they were good

Reactions: 2
I’ve blocked Yaz so wouldn’t of seen, was she getting grief? Hope so. Maybe she’ll start knocking down a peg or too thinking she’s a mother bleeping queen. In reality she needs to drop back to a squat.

Reactions: 13
Dammmmmmn whoever it was went in hard!!

Reactions: 4
Yaz seems the type if you said “oh Wolf has a runny nose” she will go off on one and act as if you’ve called her a bad mum. Eden was the school bully who when she got called out would cry and say she has problems at home or something, just to get off the hook. I’m not saying Freya isn’t like them because she’s not on the internet much but at least she seems more normal out of the three. Tiktok won’t die out and if it does it won’t be any time soon but the app is growing and if Yaz and Eden want to keep making their money from it, they better start making some friends on that app and work with decent brands because they’ll soon get washed out

Reactions: 10
Lloydie baby is back with Eden from last night so it seems, he’s in Yasmin’s day in the life. Cant believe I missed her live. Damn, I’m gutted now.

As for Eden to say about “this scene was so under acted”.. she’s never been watched Euphoria 😂 she says every live she hasn’t watched it but Freya has started it when people ask. Cheek of it

Reactions: 6
She won’t watch Euphoria because she won’t want Lloyd to be drooling over all the naked women

Reactions: 9
hi guys sorry I dip in and out of reading this thread so I have a bit to catch up on plus I’m a lil drunk BUT a video of hers just came on my FYP and I have to say I dislike her mouth when she lip syncs and she is tit at transitions xoxooxox
Also sorry if this posted loads of times my internet played up!
Actually I don’t just dislike her mouth I can’t stand her but that’s what came to my head when I saw this video
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this, I actually want to punch her over crowded teeth down her throat and the way her mouth moves when she's doing a crying one gives me the bleeping rage! 😂😂😂

Its like watching the GCSE drama group perform the annual school production and you've always got that one dick who takes it too far! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something I've noticed and don't know if it's been brought up before. Yaz is ALWAYS commenting on Edens vids, supporting her or licking her star whatever you wanna call it, I NEVER see Eden commenting on Yaz's vids though? She never shows any support to her but Yaz is always there 'hyping' her up 🤨

Reactions: 19
Why’s she asking acer what he likes about the way he looks. Seems strange to ask a child

Reactions: 4
Something I've noticed and don't know if it's been brought up before. Yaz is ALWAYS commenting on Edens vids, supporting her or licking her star whatever you wanna call it, I NEVER see Eden commenting on Yaz's vids though? She never shows any support to her but Yaz is always there 'hyping' her up 🤨
Yaz comments on every single video for the followers 😂 she thinks she’ll be noticed there and it’s easy to click and follow. That’s the only way she has gained the following she has now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.