Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she done an "acting lip sync" from euphoria, and she captioned it saying she can't believe how much the scene was under acted, imagine saying that about professional actors when her highest achievement is probably a pass in GCSE drama and maybe a local theatre production 💀💀😂😂

Found it 😂
I get Cat Slater vibes from this

Reactions: 3
Now lloyd has his own car you can guarantee he will be going home more often and eden won't like that

Reactions: 14
She won’t watch Euphoria because she won’t want Lloyd to be drooling over all the naked women
Tbf if he drools over them he needs to be locked up. They are supposed to be kids.
Also there's very little nudity. Except for Mark Sloane and you see everything.

Reactions: 2
Came up on my fyp 😂 has Eden all over it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s been sensible enough to register it in her name
Would she have been able to if she doesn’t hold a driver’s license? 😬 he’ll be leaving more often to go home and she’ll hate it!! She posted a vid the other night and deleted it in seconds, was something along the lines of your partner leaving you for the night or something! 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 4
She said because they lived in the country side they don't care about a tidy house. No sure what that even means
Yet another Eden excuse. My family live in the countryside in a massive country house and my mother looks after that house on her own and it’s spotless. It’s just lie after lie after lie. Can’t keep up!

Reactions: 5
Would she have been able to if she doesn’t hold a driver’s license? 😬 he’ll be leaving more often to go home and she’ll hate it!! She posted a vid the other night and deleted it in seconds, was something along the lines of your partner leaving you for the night or something! 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
I saw that! It vanished!

Reactions: 6
Why don’t they pay Freya’s cleaning company to clean the house every so often?? I just don’t understand that

Reactions: 14
She makes me cringe so much. In her most recent day in the life where she says “then I got my pussy waxed” like... alright then?! And?! I don’t know she just gives me the major ick 😂 and when she says baby.... baby’s here... I missed baby 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 bore off

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The way she speaks about everything is just so vulgar and disgusting “had my pussy waxed” 🤢🤢🤢🤢 why say something like that knowing your audience or just in general have some self respect. SHE claims to have grown in the space of two years like she’s had this sudden life experience still living in what looks like a bleeping crack den with her parents but yet doesn’t help herself in the slightest. Growth is learning from your mistakes, being accountable and becoming a better person from it, she just gets more repulsive by the minute. ICK.

She makes me cringe so much. In her most recent day in the life where she says “then I got my pussy waxed” like... alright then?! And?! I don’t know she just gives me the major ick 😂 and when she says baby.... baby’s here... I missed baby 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 bore off
Are we the same person because we literally wrote the same thing at the same time 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.