Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz on live, she wrote in the description it's her last tiktok shop and people were asking why. She said it's her last one for a while because they give them to them in clusters, like how her sister did some then hasn't for a couple of months.
So eden making out she hasn't done them by choice because everyone else is doing them is a lie , it's more likely because they haven't given her any yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yaz on live, she wrote in the description it's her last tiktok shop and people were asking why. She said it's her last one for a while because they give them to them in clusters, like how her sister did some then hasn't for a couple of months.
So eden making out she hasn't done them by choice because everyone else is doing them is a lie , it's more likely because they haven't given her any yet!
She said she stopped doing them once because she didn’t want to sell the same thing as everyone else. She’s such a Billy bullshitter it’s unreal

Reactions: 8
She’s actually disgusting. Just had a wee on live and didn’t flush the toilet or wash her hands now the weasel is trying to justify her actions. Actual skanks

Her followers are unreal. Said she didn’t know the green was extensions when you can clearly see they are. Honestly I can’t deal with her and the people that follow her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She said she stopped doing them once because she didn’t want to sell the same thing as everyone else. She’s such a Billy bullshitter it’s unreal
I just love how Yaz accidentally outs her own sister 😂

She’s actually disgusting. Just had a wee on live and didn’t flush the toilet or wash her hands now the weasel is trying to justify her actions. Actual skanks

Her followers are unreal. Said she didn’t know the green was extensions when you can clearly see they are. Honestly I can’t deal with her and the people that follow her
How did she justify it I missed that

Reactions: 5
Sat on live telling people how her and Lloyd didn’t get out of bed until gone 4pm😳

She goes off on one about someone mentioning it being an easy “job” and says “if it’s so easy why don’t you do it”

Erm maybe because we have an ACTUAL life, we don’t have the time to get up at 4pm and get ready at 7pm. We have real life jobs and real life tit.

This bleeping girl is 24 years old and and spends all her time in her bedroom. Why the hell are you not out making real memories to look back on. Imagine explaining to your kids about the “wild”stories and things you did when you were younger. What she going to say? Nah I sat in my bedroom all day every day😭😂

Reactions: 16
She doesn't do herself any favours does she. She first said she doesn't have any filters on then it started messing up and everyone started saying the filter is jumping etc so she then had to admit she had a filter on 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sat on live telling people how her and Lloyd didn’t get out of bed until gone 4pm😳

She goes off on one about someone mentioning it being an easy “job” and says “if it’s so easy why don’t you do it”

Erm maybe because we have an ACTUAL life, we don’t have the time to get up at 4pm and get ready at 7pm. We have real life jobs and real life tit.

This bleeping girl is 24 years old and and spends all her time in her bedroom. Why the hell are you not out making real memories to look back on. Imagine explaining to your kids about the “wild”stories and things you did when you were younger. What she going to say? Nah I sat in my bedroom all day every day😭😂

And pishing in the garden

Reactions: 3
Wow she looks a lot different without that blurring filter she usually has on

Reactions: 4
eden defo reads here. funny how people have been saying how dirty and messy her house is and all of a sudden she has a backdrop behind her on her live.

Reactions: 3
That IKEA furniture on Lloyds recent, probably has been in the house 10 minutes and already looks second hand 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She paid £2000 for the hair she said and within 2 weeks hates it says it’s horrible and wants it out, what a waste of money and time

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Her hair is like nylon what dolls hair is made of 🤣

Lloyd with the love of his life (hint it’s not Eden)
Little old wine 🍷 drinker 🤣

It's sooo bad how much she users filters, she should just be natural and show young girls that that's normal!
Why have lips like a trout 🤷🏼‍♀️

she’s saying she wants to have sex in the cinema now
Nice isn’t she setting a nice example to young girls that follow her 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.