Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes only got that god awful green hair so people recognise her out. She uses so many filters no one would know her without the hair 😅💚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imaging making a video like this smiling and laughing when in reality she cries all over tiktok and guilt trips people whenever she gets ‘cancelled’ it’s so embarrassing, does she honestly think we would forget her fake shakes and crying when she gets called out? 😂

Attachments

Imaging making a video like this smiling and laughing when in reality she cries all over tiktok and guilt trips people whenever she gets ‘cancelled’ it’s so embarrassing, does she honestly think we would forget her fake shakes and crying when she gets called out? 😂
Scabby bleeping bleep

Reactions: 14
I thought exactly this
Cause she’s a scruff that can’t even be fucked to flush a toilet and wash her hands and claims you have issues if you actually are hygienic. She wouldn’t pay Freya cause she couldn’t bear probably admitting Freya is doing ok with an actual business etc, Eden would rather be scruffy, smelly and vile, she’s just lazy and needs to clean it herself and stop being vile.

Cause she’s a scruff that can’t even be fucked to flush a toilet and wash her hands and claims you have issues if you actually are hygienic. She wouldn’t pay Freya cause she couldn’t bear probably admitting Freya is doing ok with an actual business etc, Eden would rather be scruffy, smelly and vile, she’s just lazy and needs to clean it herself and stop being vile.
Claims she has emetophobia (idk if that's spelt right), but can't do the basic hygiene to remove the germs which can make you sick? Hmm makes sense

Reactions: 23
I think this old video I’ve only just seen confirms my hatred of the green giant.

To vote

“That’s not very nice, I’m actually a theatre actress, in London. And on three or four occasions the actual writer of the play we’ve been performing has pulled me aside to tell me how incredible I am at that character and told me they’ve never seen that character played so well. I’m also signed to an acting agency.”

Can someone please confirm which West End show Eden has performed in … or which episode of Eastenders she was a background character in?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The house need a good Hinching 🤢

I think this old video I’ve only just seen confirms my hatred of the green giant.

To vote

“That’s not very nice, I’m actually a theatre actress, in London. And on three or four occasions the actual writer of the play we’ve been performing has pulled me aside to tell me how incredible I am at that character and told me they’ve never seen that character played so well. I’m also signed to an acting agency.”

Can someone please confirm which West End show Eden has performed in … or which episode of Eastenders she was a background character in?
Wasn’t she an umpa lumpa 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This girl pisses me off so much has anyone else noticed how extremely lazy and entitled she is whenever she’s on a live and she loses something and can’t find it she doesn’t once get off her arse and move and actually look around the room herself. She sits there acts like she’s looking by moving her head about but it’s baby Lloyd or her sister searching the room. Maybe if she was clean and tidy she wouldn’t have that problem of fuxking losing things all the time. She’s such a narcissist.
also the hand shaking on the lives she’s extremely fake to me and put on. Amazing how she stops shaking as she’s applying liner, lashes and what ever else. But soon as she picks up a drink or an item it’s like she remembers to put on that shake. Fake ass witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When her Facebook wasn't private she had links to like a drama group where she played some character in a play, nothing on tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yasmin uploaded this last week saying she brought a new phone and the most expensive wifi, today she’s saying she’s brought a iPhone 13. So what one is it or does compulsive lying run through the family?
Soooooooo desperate to be relevant that it hurts 😭

To vote

Wasn't her Mum involved in some kind of drama group and she joined in on that? Also, she was besties with that actress from Misfits at some point too. She drops her friends like she drops her knickers everytime she sees Lloyd's five incher

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she has so much money why doesn't she do something productive? Like travelling or something? Why would you wanna sit in your parents house all day or in your bedroom sleeping all day when you could actually do something inspiring and interesting .... Weird girl

And the way she's going on about people saying she's changed because she's suddenly starting saying vulgar stuff, people don't say you've changed for no reason? Is she trying to impress Lloyd or something cos the way she's trying to convince everyone she's always been outspoken just proves she knows she's going out her way to be like that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.