Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said because they lived in the country side they don't care about a tidy house. No sure what that even means
I live in the countryside, always have done, but my house is clean and tidy (lived in) but tidy šŸ™ˆ
So her ā€œcountrysideā€ comment is ridiculous šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
Just noticed the state of the house as well. That's not even her bedroom!
That is bleeping horrific. I wonā€™t even upload a selfie if thereā€™s a cup on my bedside table, and hardly anyone sees my posts. Just encouraging a generation of lazy people because teenagers will see this and think ā€˜well if itā€™s good enough for Eden, then itā€™s good enough for meā€™

Reactions: 16
She said because they lived in the country side they don't care about a tidy house. No sure what that even means
I lived in same town as her growing up for 20+yrs on the outskirts and that is the most stupidest excuse. Not suprised she said that though considering sheā€™s so lazy.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. That would be the last thing in my mind to get my phone out and film.
Yaz said it was for her to see because she was in Wales. Fine, fair enough but you wouldnā€™t plaster it online or youā€™d FaceTime your sister wouldnā€™t you??

Reactions: 7
Also live in the countryside, spend every day covered in mud yet my house is clean and tidy...

They don't live in the countryside though do they? Whenever they film outside their house it looks built up?

I'm really surprised no one from Eden's life has ever spoken up about her, like she's 24 where are all her friends? I had millions of mates in my twenties, and what about old school friends? She's only ever with her sisters, or Lloyd of course šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
Someone commented how theyā€™ve seen the video before. Ffs Eden bad enough posting it at all but now itā€™s recycled content. Just give your grandad some dignity and let him rest in peace.

Reactions: 14
It was for someones birthday i belive as saw max baladges do a post saying it was for someone called brookes birthday .can tell shes not liked though if she wasnt invited :ROFLMAO: .
Omg the same Brooke who said Eden was her least favourite tiktoker? This just gets better

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg the same Brooke who said Eden was her least favourite tiktoker? This just gets better
No this is a different Brooke, I think her username is brookhwr on TikTok! She's amazing so down to earth and lovely, she does clothes hauls including small businesses, she's one of my favourites!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No this is a different Brooke, I think her username is brookhwr on TikTok! She's amazing so down to earth and lovely, she does clothes hauls including small businesses, she's one of my favourites!
Is that the pretty dark haired girl that swings in on the door??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That is bleeping horrific. I wonā€™t even upload a selfie if thereā€™s a cup on my bedside table, and hardly anyone sees my posts. Just encouraging a generation of lazy people because teenagers will see this and think ā€˜well if itā€™s good enough for Eden, then itā€™s good enough for meā€™
I'm the same I always check the background of my photos and videos. If I tell my hubby to take a nice pic of the kids and it's a wide shot showing anything ( not tidy) it drives me mad! I'm like zoom the duck in if you have to. šŸ˜… I have to edit them constantly šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Yaz said it was for her to see because she was in Wales. Fine, fair enough but you wouldnā€™t plaster it online or youā€™d FaceTime your sister wouldnā€™t you??
Right šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so that makes it OK to share to 2.9million followers and the rest of those who see it on their fyp page ffs

Did anyone see yaz ugly hair video were she was using the Molly mae beauty works straighteners and turned her nose up at them and changed straighteners? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Did anyone see yaz ugly hair video were she was using the Molly mae beauty works straighteners and turned her nose up at them and changed straighteners? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If I was Molly Mae Iā€™d be glad that my straighteners werenā€™t associated with that dead hair. Needs more than a good trim

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yet they say they donā€™t have a problem with her?? šŸ˜‚ imagine being THIS bitter because PLT donā€™t wanna associate with you

Reactions: 11
Lurker-

I really donā€™t like her, shes the type of person to be like ā€˜Iā€™m here for youā€™ then laugh about you to someone.

yaz needs to get rid of dead ends, changing straighterners ainā€™t getting rid of it. She would have nice hair otherwise.

I find Eden & Lloyd so cringe šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.