Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyd hasn't posted for a few days has he been live at all himself or with eden? Could trouble be on the horizon

Reactions: 8
Notice how now Lloyds gone wherever she’s posting all these TikTok’s saying she’s not ok and is “depressed” probably so he’ll stop having his own life and go back to her and sit day in, day out in her stinking bedroom. Such a narcissist!!!

Reactions: 20
Reckon they've well had words me!!
I hope so! I get you wanna be with a new partner or even an old one all the time but the way they go on is too far! She’s a narcissist, simple. Making him feel bad for leaving her when he’s been there day in, day out for how long now? Be good to get away from her and her hoarder, greasy, mucky house! Is she apparently earns 10 grand a month why hasn’t she helped her parents with the house also she’s old enough to help clean and tidy herself

Also why does she keep repeating herself on this “I don’t want to be an influencer”. ANYONE! With a large platform like hers is sadly going to influence some people. It’s tough if she doesn’t like that title cause very unfortunately that’s what she is now, especially too young children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not Eden uploading a post on her story about it being etemephobia awareness day where it says “emet is a SEVERE fear of vomit, seeing others vomit, seeing vomit or even just feeling sick” 💀

I really feel like she’s trying to be a mix of Brookehwr and Jessicaroseanna… get your own personality girl

• Heart
The amount of comments to the views she's getting something is up! She's either heavily filtered the words or she's on a delete and block spree

hi guys sorry I dip in and out of reading this thread so I have a bit to catch up on plus I’m a lil drunk BUT a video of hers just came on my FYP and I have to say I dislike her mouth when she lip syncs and she is tit at transitions xoxooxox
Also sorry if this posted loads of times my internet played up!
Actually I don’t just dislike her mouth I can’t stand her but that’s what came to my head when I saw this video

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I really feel like she’s trying to be a mix of Brookehwr and Jessicaroseanna… get your own personality girl
Spot on! she’s trying to be that funny and relatable influencer but what she doesn’t realise is that she’s already butchered her social media career.. Its too late

What filler has she had this time ? She blocked me when I called her out last time when she lied about her lip flip “ and nose job

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.