Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden will never get a proper hair deal, I remember she promoted olaplex when her hair was in a Bob with extensions saying that's why it was so full & shiny 😂

Reactions: 7
Paul Hiley has created his own haircare brand and has posted that MollyMae asked to collaborate and this comment 💀 I can’t
That’s funny 😂😂😂 aint Eden tried doing that lad dirty before? I’m sure he did a video about it

That’s funny 😂😂😂 aint Eden tried doing that lad dirty before? I’m sure he did a video about it
Or commented on something about her, I can’t really remember

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or has he been gone a little while and no updates? Is cracks showing already? Mmmmm

Reactions: 5
Saw some girl on Tiktok say she met the most rudest influencer ever and people automatically started to assume it’s Eden..

Just look at this comment😳
All coming to light now, I love it people are seeing her true colours!

Saw some girl on Tiktok say she met the most rudest influencer ever and people automatically started to assume it’s Eden..

Just look at this comment😳
Her hair never looks ‘pretty’ but it doesn’t stop her taking 859373 TikTok’s and not sorting it out 🥴

Reactions: 8
Not her thinking she’s got balls for saying stuff online, nah hun what you say doesn’t take balls it’s lack of class or common sense

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Damn, deleted! Can't find it
Look on the @myhairbypaulhiley tiktok page

Does anyone remember that creepy boy who posted these videos making sexually explicit comments, but it was as if he was saying it to his daughter about his mum? And everyone got really creepy vibes from it and he got cancelled pretty quick? Eedy’s latest offering gives me those creepy vibes 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Look on the @myhairbypaulhiley tiktok page

Does anyone remember that creepy boy who posted these videos making sexually explicit comments, but it was as if he was saying it to his daughter about his mum? And everyone got really creepy vibes from it and he got cancelled pretty quick? Eedy’s latest offering gives me those creepy vibes 🤮
She said she would have sex with Lloyd in the middle of the livingroom infront of everyone so your right.

• Sick
Latest woe is Eden fest which people will lap up has just been posted!! She's so contrived!!! If I knew I wasn't gonna get blocked and not able to say my piece fully in her comments, I would!!

Reactions: 5
I think she’s missing the point about why people think she’s changed. I’ve followed her since the start of 2020 and yes she has always been slightly outspoken, but she was funny and relatable with it back then. She didn’t come across as rude and up herself, she wasn’t bitchy, she wasn’t rude to her followers, she didn’t act as though she thought she was better than everyone. She thinks she’s invincible now and can say and do what she wants because she’s ‘Eden Harvz’

Reactions: 22
I’m sick and tired of Eden’s little minions jumping on the defence to every comment they don’t like. Why would you comment defending someone who doesn’t give a duck about you 💀

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.