Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I cant stand Eden,I believe her mum and dad are away this week so her dad must have caught it whilst away.
I dowt it she tested postive over weekend say he has not it can take a few days for the family to show positive

Reactions: 5
I wonder how Lee feels about her constantly banging on about her Ex! Give it a rest Yaz, no-one gives a duck!
Both Yaz and Eden talk about how they’ve found the loves of their lives and how happy they are and they have their dream life but still have time to mention an ex 😅😅 hmmmm living the dream or just trying to make someone who couldn’t care less jealous??

Reactions: 14
So basically Eden has caught coronavirus and managed to pass it onto Lloyd, her photographer and also her vulnerable dad who’s currently “away” with his wife and passing it on to however many people. Not forgetting Lloyd going to the supermarket today and passing it around some more. I bet you the dad or boyfriend isn’t wearing a mask either whilst being “out and about” because surely it’s common sense if you test positive, you would consider protecting everybody else around you regardless of the fact there’s no restrictions in place. Who am I kidding? The Harvey clang are selfish morons who only think of themselves.
“If anyone has any positive stories about covid and the elderly I’d be so happy 🥺” I think this is the most outrageous statement she has made to date. This girl never fails to make my jaw drop 😂 does she think because other people come out the other side her and her family will too? I work in a hospital and I can tell you for a fact it’s people like her that’s the reason there is still admissions due to covid!!! And no Eden you tone deaf witch, in my experience positive, covid, and the elderly don’t all go in the one sentence!!!! Where I work the only people who are still being hospitalised with covid are the elderly. Anyone that I have nursed and has died has been elderly. She just wants to hear something that won’t make her feel guilty for being a super spreader. Yes I’m aware it’s not a legal requirement to self isolate anymore however that’s not the point. The point is to have consideration for others. Just because you didn’t have covid bad doesn’t mean the person you pass it on to won’t have severe consequences of it. Just when I think I can’t hate this girl more. Honestly how are people not seeing right through her bullshit? How is she honestly allowed to get away with half of the things she says

Reactions: 22
Talking of elderly. Does anyone know of Rosie Bragg? She has her own thread on here. Her Nan died and her mum ended up in hospital with Covid and was in a coma. And before that happened Rosie was constantly acting like Covid was fake or not as bad as what people were saying blah blah.
Not sure if it was her who passed it onto her Nan and mum.

Reactions: 5
Eden definitely passed it on to her dad, she had it and then they went away and extended their trip to not be around them once lloyd tested positive, she’s passed it on to her dad cause she doesn’t care about any of the tit and then is playing the card she’s so sad about it. duck off. She lied about KFC being their only
slip up and then lloyd managed to slip up
and say they went supermarket too and they’re both still positive she proved that on the live so shouldn’t be going anywhere the bleep.
Although it’s not the law it’s recommended, I’m currently positive and following the policy to keep everyone safe that I work with. If she actually have a duck they would just order a delivery kfc etc she’s just doesn’t give a duck about anyone else.
The whole Dj chef thing is getting ridiculous that they think he is cool, it’s a bleeping ick that at 33 that’s his life now, sitting in her mouldy smelly cigarette fishy bedroom and eating on the bed everyday. Then claiming to 12 year olds they shag 5 times a day then go and DJ whilst Edens there pretending she likes house rave music, when we all know she doesn’t

Reactions: 15
As much as I cant stand Eden,I believe her mum and dad are away this week so her dad must have caught it whilst away.
It can take up to a week to incubate, she tested positive on Sunday, then they went away I believe, so they’d have been living together whilst she had it

Reactions: 8
All this money and can’t move out of mummy and daddy’s house 🤷🏼‍♀️
She said on her live last night that she was looking at getting a cleaner to come and sort the house before her parents arrive. Someone commented about her doing it and she ignored them 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure on her live she said she started to feel ill on the Friday but didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to let Lloyd and Freya down. Not sure if the parents where there.

I know people downplay covid all the time but I've read that her grandad died from it? If that's the case I'd be extra cautious given that fact. Not just been a selfish cow like she has been.

Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure on her live she said she started to feel ill on the Friday but didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to let Lloyd and Freya down. Not sure if the parents where there.

I know people downplay covid all the time but I've read that her grandad died from it? If that's the case I'd be extra cautious given that fact. Not just been a selfish cow like she has been.
Oh i had no idea! So she felt ill,kept quiet and has now Infected her family. Well done Eden you thundercunt and absolute weapon 👏

Reactions: 16
This is the thing that’s making me most angry. Look how she behaved during lockdown. She was in the newspaper “for clout” going for another content creator for going to Dubai, she was making tiktoks nearly in tears everyday regarding her grandad dying from coronavirus and how vulnerable her dad was. Look how she behaved when two homeless people were standing outside her house during the lockdown. She was making videos daily about staying at home. Now she’s got coronavirus and managed to pass it onto her boyfriend, photographer from the photo shoot and now her dad but it’s alright for her partner to go kfc and go to the supermarket. Regardless if there’s no restrictions in place, surely you would wear a mask and keep distance to protect others. If your dad is elderly and high risk. You’d make sure you kept your distance, kept windows open etc.

She’s a hypocrite. Nothing less. Also, it’s a huge red flag to me if I’m with somebody in a relationship and they’re still constantly talking about their partner. It’s all for clout but nobody actually cares. It’s not relatable.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.