Eden Harvz #18 Botched up fillers and takeaway dinners"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just baffles me, she thinks people just jump on everything she says and turns it negative but she doesn’t think. If I was to think ‘I don’t want to rent, if you rent you’re just throwing your money away’ afterwards I’d start thinking ok but what about people not in a situation to save for a deposit? And then I wouldn’t say it out loud. She’s just basically offended any of her followers who can’t buy a house.

Reactions: 16
She also said she wants to buy a house outright (and have no mortgage) but then she has 32k and that ‘should be enough for a deposit’ so which is it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her dads saying he's offering a place for refugees. They've got room for a mum & a child. Eden said where will felix (their exchange student) go and her dad said Freya's old room. He's obviously oblivious to the fact she's using that room to store all her shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how to share the videos of what she was saying (if someone lets me know it says too large), but she was saying Eden is fake and uses MH and I think what she was saying is v true
I use Vimeo and then paste the link here. It’s a lot easier

Reactions: 1
Cheffy made a good point on her live (from what I saw of it). She said Eden was allowed an opinion on Molly Mae but when someone else has an opinion on Eden her fans say they’re not allowed.
I just think this life isn’t for Eden, she will constantly say things that people won’t agree on and use her platform to make money from fake MH problems. She’s one of them girls who just wanted to become rich and famous but didn’t care how, I’m still surprised she didn’t sell her story on sleeping with Calum Best tbf.
Do I think about what comes out of my mouth? Most of the time, no I don’t but I don’t have over 2m followers and young teenagers dependant on me or live on every word I say. If she has to really think about what comes out of her mouth she should take some time off and think about what path she wants her tiktok to go towards. If she did a tiktok and said she didn’t want to do EWM’s anymore or help with MH problems and just strictly cater towards more adult jokes and things like that, I’d maybe respect her a tiny bit more but she won’t because she loves the money that comes from the views and interactions of those who are going through a hard time

Reactions: 17
She just baffles me, she thinks people just jump on everything she says and turns it negative but she doesn’t think. If I was to think ‘I don’t want to rent, if you rent you’re just throwing your money away’ afterwards I’d start thinking ok but what about people not in a situation to save for a deposit? And then I wouldn’t say it out loud. She’s just basically offended any of her followers who can’t buy a house.
Apparently her and Lloyd are saving for a deposit together 😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
See this is the thing that gets me about Eden, if this is the sort of stuff that she comes out with when 1000’s of people are watching her imagine what she says about things/people when her and Lloyd are on their own.
And as for the Cheffy thing oh yes let’s confirm how bad my mental health is by asking the person closest to me of course he’s going to back her up

Reactions: 11
See this is the thing that gets me about Eden, if this is the sort of stuff that she comes out with when 1000’s of people are watching her imagine what she says about things/people when her and Lloyd are on their own.
And as for the Cheffy thing oh yes let’s confirm how bad my mental health is by asking the person closest to me of course he’s going to back her up
Surprised she didn't scream at him to get into her bedroom 😂😂 I was waiting for it haha

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to keep mentioning the brand of everything designer she buys? It’s so cringe. First she’s bragging about having 32k in the bank and then in her outfit of the day “it’s only fair to put on the Gucci’s” why not just say “these sunglasses”. She’s such a “rub it in your face” type of person.. no one cares what brand your sunglasses are.

And now a Instagram story “first outing for the Gucci sunglasses” is it such a big deal to have Gucci glasses or something? Am I missing the memo? It’s literally just a pair of glasses? It’s not exactly a life changing achievement

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
How can she change from short to long hair constantly , cutting her extensions everytime… she must waste so much money I doubt she keeps them when she cuts them all

Reactions: 5
Just watched the sprite challenge she thought it was hilarious when midget man gripped and spat his out all over the car. She wasn’t triggered one little bit with her lyaphobia I mean emetaphobia

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she have to keep mentioning the brand of everything designer she buys? It’s so cringe. First she’s bragging about having 32k in the bank and then in her outfit of the day “it’s only fair to put on the Gucci’s” why not just say “these sunglasses”. She’s such a “rub it in your face” type of person.. no one cares what brand your sunglasses are.

And now a Instagram story “first outing for the Gucci sunglasses” is it such a big deal to have Gucci glasses or something? Am I missing the memo? It’s literally just a pair of glasses? It’s not exactly a life changing achievement
her hair looks so bad in that story 😂 she does look like an old lady doesn’t she. Especially when she had no choice but to remove the filteryesterday, her skin was so bad. And the fact she was trying to say it was no filter until being found out is so damaging to young girls. For someone who promotes realistic standards she’s the fakest person ever

Reactions: 7
One thing that bothers me is that these are human hair extensions, a lot of the time these women sell their hair out of desperation because they need the money, just for them to go to someone like Eden who doesn’t keep them in for more than a few weeks at a time

That hair could have gone to people who really need it.
I’m not against hair extensions as a whole but they should at least last people a while and not be seen as such a throwaway product

Reactions: 10
I dont think they can be human hair to be honest as they look so ratty and plastic they honestly look like the cheap Halloween wigs type of hair

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.