Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heckles

Chatty Member
Did anyone see yaz ugly hair video were she was using the Molly mae beauty works straighteners and turned her nose up at them and changed straighteners? 😂😂
If I was Molly Mae I’d be glad that my straighteners weren’t associated with that dead hair. Needs more than a good trim

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gos_Sip Girl

I miss her about as much as she misses the fucking point, she's irrelevant. No one cares about you, your man child bf and your, excuse the pun "shitty" toilet habits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
So Yaz is basically dying from food poisoning but posting tiktoks with a face full of make up.. why do these people do their make up every single day.. have a fucking break

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
What was being said on yaz’s live that made her end it?? I just missed the comments!
She’s a bully as well! Think she intimidates people cause she’s “Eden Harvz” big sister. You have tiny teeth, a massive gob, fried hair and not a very stable marriage by the looks of it! Poor Lee

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Lloyd is milking every last drop of this. I think he’s basically been sold the dream by management - merch, cook books, guest appearances etc

This ding bat isn’t going to know enough pasta recipes to fill a cook book. He’ll be lucky to get an e-book.

On to Yaz .. I don’t know why it bugs me when she always goes on about what an amazing mum she is. I think she says a lot of this to convince herself (dream husband, house, shows off her money) - not saying she is a bad mum but a lot of my friends/siblings have children and parenting comes with a lot of doubt and worry so I think it’s a bit weird to be so blasé - like yeah I’m amazing at this.

• Haha
  • Heart

aliceinengland

Well she’s just called someone else a cunt on live. Not sure what the girls comment was but Eden replied ‘because I have a life unlike you, you silly cunt’
Very ‘be kind’ of you Eden

• Wow

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Notice how now Lloyds gone wherever she’s posting all these TikTok’s saying she’s not ok and is “depressed” probably so he’ll stop having his own life and go back to her and sit day in, day out in her stinking bedroom. Such a narcissist!!!

Romany

VIP Member
She’s absolutely convinced she’s as good as a Hollywood actress with her tiktoks. She’s awful, they all look the same and with her big gob she looks about ready to swallow the camera. Also putting on the lisp as usual.

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Everything Eden does is calculated. From her TT break to the infamous £500 she throws at everything from concert tickets to donation’s. 500 really is her lucky number

• Haha

sipstea22

Just noticed the state of the house as well. That's not even her bedroom!
How isn’t she remotely embarrassed to post how untidy and filthy her house is concidering she’s “an influencer” and “famous” infront of almost 3m followers to see she lives in a sh*thole 🥴

tam0441

Eden is very much still active on her socials!! I commented on one of her videos this morning and got blocked 😂 she’s in the background checking away. She’s not stupid. She’s playing the social media system.

it’s actually very amusing that she feels the need to have to announce she’s taking a break. It’s giving me “going to delete Facebook… cba with the snakes on here. Anyone who cares has my number just text me” vibes 😂😂😂😂

EMBARRAZING

Considering they all harp on about her “2.9” lloyal million followers her last video declaring her departure only has 569k views 74.6k likes and 1654 comments. Her “community” isn’t as big as she thinks
One of her videos has a top liked comment of nearly 600… the comment is calling her out. That’s a large amount of “loyal followers” isn’t it 😂 she’s absolutely deluded because 13 year old girls call her “queen”.
Get a grip

Last edited:
  • Haha
Last night she was saying she wants kids but doesn't want to be pregnant or give birth, so would just have a surrogate. She said she couldn't give up red bull or cigarettes - if she can't make that sacrifice how is she going to care for a child? Can't keep smoking in your bedroom with a baby sat next to you.

I HATE to ever say this about another woman, but she couldn't be a mum, not right now. She's too selfish to care about anyone else other than herself. Even then she can't even take care of herself anyway and needs sugar baby to take care of her

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Can I just add how unhealthy & absurd it is to rely on the TikTok content of others whether that’s your sister or a stranger, as an important to your mental health, WTF.

And this, is why you go to professionals, GP, Mind, 111, therapy and not Eden & Yaz.

It’s like a weird cult

• Heart